Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet punches tall foid after she tried to punch him

TeraBased! :lul:

Fuck all forms of Tallfags including Tallfoids!

Don't agree with the Manlet KOing the foid, but the foid may have done or said some really bad shit idk.

However second video of BBC Manlet KOing the stormfronter was epic

Don't agree with the Manlet KOing the foid, but the foid may have done or said some really bad shit idk.

However second video of BBC Manlet KOing the stormfronter was epic
she tried to punch first so she deserved it tbh. If she were a man and punched first no one would feel bad if he ended up getting KO'd for doing it so I don't feel bad if a female has the same thing happen. If you are weaker you need to learn not to pick on people much stronger than you and foids have missed this lesson due to being pampered 24/7.

she tried to punch first so she deserved it tbh. If she were a man and punched first no one would feel bad if he ended up getting KO'd for doing it so I don't feel bad if a female has the same thing happen. If you are weaker you need to learn not to pick on people much stronger than you and foids have missed this lesson due to being pampered 24/7.
Yeah totally agree with you on your logic here but there is also a sort of handicap to account for.

I've been emotionally, mentally, and physically attacked by a foid because of how I look, and it happened more than once.
The problem is what starts as self defence, say you are restraining the foid, unless u had krav maga training, then just holding a foid down actually does you a lot damage because inevitably it puts a lot of strain on your ligaments and tendons.

Take it a step further, and say u want to strike a foid, well u have 2 options, strike her properly, like the based lord in the video, u can legit hurt the foid, and u will be fine, or the second option strike the foid very weakly, and u will likely injure your hand, but the foid won't be fine.

Problem I realised is that even with the second one it puts an insane amount of mental and emotional strain on u, because your brain is just wired from childhood to think u can't hit a foid.

Best thing for that dude, because he was out in public, was just to walk away, really don't think he needed to hit her, and the foid wasn't holding on to him or shit.

Seriously there is no winner when u get to the point u need to strike a foid, and that guy wasn't ugly and didn't seem to have low self esteem so he could probably forget the foid and go to the club and have a ONS