Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over manlet police officer gets carried away

germancel1991

germancel1991

Greycel
Just some random kekfuel. It's over for manlets.

Last edited:
I would shoot that guy in the balls if that was me.

brutal,should have a duel

tallfags confidence, police should break his knees.

Society says this is ok cause he is short and manlet. He is being emasculated and normies laugh at it and think it's ok cause some tallfag chad did it. Assault on a police officer, i'd give him 2 years in prison just for making this man's life a living hell for another day and embarassing him publically

Society says this is ok cause he is short and manlet. He is being emasculated and normies laugh at it and think it's ok cause some tallfag chad did it. Assault on a police officer, i'd give him 2 years in prison just for making this man's life a living hell for another day and embarassing him publically
I know a guy who got two years for throwing an empty beer can at a cop :feelshaha: This dude should get the same if not worse.

I know a guy who got two years for throwing an empty beer can at a cop :feelshaha: This dude should get the same if not worse.
"it's just a prank bro" people who pick up manlets deserve their cocks torn off

Not surprising that "just be a police officer bro" didn't worked for him.

I say it's ok because he's a cop.

it's in russia so i bet the guy got his ass beat

if this lanket tried this shit here in Shitzil he would be so thoroughly beaten that his face after would be unrecognizable

I swear manletism is the worst thing for a man.

"A 27-year-old Muscovite who was filmed picking up and carrying a Russian National Guard officer at a Moscow metro station has been charged with “using violence against a representative of the authority.”
May face up to 10 years behind bars after he was filmed carrying the unnamed officer, Russia’s Investigative Committee said."

Based.

"A 27-year-old Muscovite who was filmed picking up and carrying a Russian National Guard officer at a Moscow metro station has been charged with “using violence against a representative of the authority.”
May face up to 10 years behind bars after he was filmed carrying the unnamed officer, Russia’s Investigative Committee said."

Based.
Lol hope he gets the max sentence. Would love to see that smug smile wiped off his face

Lol hope he gets the max sentence. Would love to see that smug smile wiped off his face

I looked for news in Russian and according to the article he didn't serve a prison term. Only had to pay a fine of 20 thousand rubles (~$272). Fucker got off easy. At least for a moment there (nine months in and out of trial) he probably thought his life was going to be over.

tallfags being tallfags, this is common behavior.

anyone remember this video btw?

I looked for news in Russian and according to the article he didn't serve a prison term. Only had to pay a fine of 20 thousand rubles (~$272). Fucker got off easy. At least for a moment there (nine months in and out of trial) he probably thought his life was going to be over.

the funny part is that he got off easy because of halo tallfag effect.

imagine a 5'7 man doing this to a 5'4 foid or shorter, he would get death sentence