Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlet is 1 of the worst curse's in life

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Everything we do in life is undermined by our height. As a 5'5 manlet it never began for me, no one takes me seriously despite being a good worker. At least 5'7 you still mog a lot of people, but 5'5 and below is a death sentence. This society treats short arse men less favourably which is reflected in the hostility we receive in public. Most of us are also highly introverted with mental health issues and a sub 5 face. This makes it very difficult to fit in amongst 'normal' members of society.

Some people argue that at least we're not deformed but we may as well be, because we've been oppressed since birth. Heightism is also the most openly discriminated against because no one bats a fuckin eyelid, they take the piss out of you're height freely without recourse. 1 time I heard a female staff referring to my height, she said to another female "He's really short", the other replied "sshhhh you can't say that!". Then I left the bathroom and they was like "oh hiiiiii!". Feel free to share you're story of being a manlet, my topics are always intended to resonate with others free of judgment :whatfeels: .

I can relate to this because I am sort of a pseudo-manlet (shortest white boy in my grade despite being 179cm) and yeah people in general just dont take you seriously. Youre seen as a jester or something, I literally get called dwarf and shit just for being short, even if the others are only an inch or two taller maybe. Being a gymcel almost makes it worse because since I'm subhuman how good my body looks doesnt matter and the men sometimes are jealous if youre better than them so they make fun of you and call you mini pekka and stuff. All while my mother gaslights me that height doesnt matter and that I should just be confident and funny blah blah blah. I think I will get lifts, I'm just so fucking tired of feeling like a child.

I can relate to this because I am sort of a pseudo-manlet (shortest white boy in my grade despite being 179cm) and yeah people in general just dont take you seriously. Youre seen as a jester or something, I literally get called dwarf and shit just for being short, even if the others are only an inch or two taller maybe. Being a gymcel almost makes it worse because since I'm subhuman how good my body looks doesnt matter and the men sometimes are jealous if youre better than them so they make fun of you and call you mini pekka and stuff. All while my mother gaslights me that height doesnt matter and that I should just be confident and funny blah blah blah. I think I will get lifts, I'm just so fucking tired of feeling like a child.
you mog most guys here tbh, including myself, that's still taller than most short men. I know what you mean, some people often are shocked that I'm in my 30's, they think I look 20 something. Most people speak to me like a child in a patronising tone. This life is fucked as a manlet, dating, socially, everything is fucked :whatfeels: .

If any tallfag talked to me that way irl I could snap his stupid legs in half so he would be forced to live life as a deformed midget. I hate tallfags that think you're a baby just for being short. I would gladly beat the shit out of all of them.

I am 5 foot 2. Preach it brother.
Had a date actually walk out on me when I stood up from the table at the end of the night.

I fucking hate it

You're 5'10, STFU.

I hate tallfags that think you're a baby just for being short. I would gladly beat the shit out of all of them.
Same. Were you bullied by tallfags and foids in school as well?

she said to another female "He's really short", the other replied "sshhhh you can't say that!". Then I left the bathroom and they was like "oh hiiiiii!".
They must be the most empathetic foids then. In my school I got bullied by all the foids both from who were taller and shorter than me. I got called names and was a basically a doormat to entire class including teachers who would also make fun of me.

I though jestermaxxing will make everyone like me and value me but it did the exact opposite.

Same. Were you bullied by tallfags and foids in school as well?
Nope no one really bullies in my school and I was an officer in a lot of clubs, National Honor Society and Student Body. No dumbass would bully me. I didn't have friends though except for one guy, once school was done at the end of the day I didn't hang out with anyone or talk unless it was school-related.

manlet is THE WORSE trait u can have

If any tallfag talked to me that way irl I could snap his stupid legs in half so he would be forced to live life as a deformed midget. I hate tallfags that think you're a baby just for being short. I would gladly beat the shit out of all of them.
:feelsjuice:

Had a date actually walk out on me when I stood up from the table at the end of the night.

I fucking hate it
I sympathise as I'm not much taller at 5'5, about 5'4 without shoes and lifts. This life is hell as a manlet, people patronise us, talk down to us like we're nothing just because of our stature. Yet we have just as much value as anyone, for instance I'm really efficient at keeping kids safe at the school I work in spite of my height. A lot of short men have more positive values than tall men, I bet they wouldn't have half the compassion and understanding we have.

Who do I MOGG at 5'7? Turbomanlets? It honestly makes me feel terrible when I mogg a turbomanlet because all I think about is that his life must just be a nightmare.

I fucking hate it
How tf did you get a date at 5'2

Anything below 5´7 is a death sentence, especially if you live in a Western well-developed country.
I´ve seen lots of 5´8 High tier Normies and ChadLite prettyboys getting laid, and with Girlfriends.
The only softMaxxing technique you can apply to your life, is Nike AF1
They give a 1 inch boost.
Cope if people claim 5´8 ChadLites ain´t getting laid.
they slay more pussy than the post count of a Wizard on .is
Look at Damian Kater for example

Anything below 5´7 is a death sentence, especially if you live in a Western well-developed country.
I´ve seen lots of 5´8 High tier Normies and ChadLite prettyboys getting laid, and with Girlfriends.
The only softMaxxing technique you can apply to your life, is Nike AF1
They give a 1 inch boost.
Cope if people claim 5´8 ChadLites ain´t getting laid.
they slay more pussy than the post count of a Wizard on .is
Look at Damian Kater for example
What's the best type of shoe to increase height comfortably?. I've tried a few 'elevator' shoes but they was extremely uncomfortable, it felt like wearing stilts. I wear casual trainers with a insole that adds about an inch or so. I think boots with a heel maybe but I find boots in general very uncomfortable.

What's the best type of shoe to increase height comfortably?. I've tried a few 'elevator' shoes but they was extremely uncomfortable, it felt like wearing stilts. I wear casual trainers with a insole that adds about an inch or so. I think boots with a heel maybe but I find boots in general very uncomfortable.
I wear Nike AF1 with insoles, so im like 1.5/2 inches taller.
Barefoot I am 5´9.
Most definitely I suggest Nike AF1

You also can buy elevator shoes, but would not recommend it.
Makes you look like a clown, and it´s obvious.
Doesn´t look natural at all

ye those elevator shoes are very ugly, I've tried so many and returned them back to amazon. Trainers are the most comfortable, I just searched the AF1, there's quite a few of them, if they give me more height above other trainers then I might buy them. Add in an insole which should extend height further, too high becomes uncomfortable that's why those insoles are generally limited to around 1.5 inches.

ye those elevator shoes are very ugly, I've tried so many and returned them back to amazon. Trainers are the most comfortable, I just searched the AF1, there's quite a few of them, if they give me more height above other trainers then I might buy them. Add in an insole which should extend height further, too high becomes uncomfortable that's why those insoles are generally limited to around 1.5 inches.
Buy Nike AF1 and insoles, you will still look very natural.
Im nearly 5´11 in them, and No one ever said a thing about it,
my feet are still very comfortable

How tf did you get a date at 5'2

Truthfully, it's because I had some other qualities going for me. And at the risk of sounding mean, there was a huge attractiveness gap between us. She worked part time 10 hours a week as a girl scout troop leader and I was installing a new data center for the state. She was also easily 100 lbs overweight. I still probably would have taken her home if given the opportunity, but yeah.

Truthfully, it's because I had some other qualities going for me. And at the risk of sounding mean, there was a huge attractiveness gap between us. She worked part time 10 hours a week as a girl scout troop leader and I was installing a new data center for the state. She was also easily 100 lbs overweight. I still probably would have taken her home if given the opportunity, but yeah.
She went to see you and rejected you instantly bc of your height?

She went to see you and rejected you instantly bc of your height?
Yes. Basically I got there first and had a table, and she found me and sat down instantly. Had what I thought was a great time, ready to take her back to my place and seal the deal. But when I stood up, she got visibly disappointed and just walked out of restuarant, didn't even get a hug or "i had a nice time" or nothing. Can I walk you to your car, no thanks. Just ran as fast as she could.
After that I started putting my height on my dating profiles. And things dried up instantly as you might imagine.

Yes. Basically I got there first and had a table, and she found me and sat down instantly. Had what I thought was a great time, ready to take her back to my place and seal the deal. But when I stood up, she got visibly disappointed and just walked out of restuarant, didn't even get a hug or "i had a nice time" or nothing. Can I walk you to your car, no thanks. Just ran as fast as she could.
After that I started putting my height on my dating profiles. And things dried up instantly as you might imagine.
Brutal af

Jfl I had to look up what the fuck elevator shoes are

You should come to Thailand Pattaya with me

Being born with a jew nose is one of the worst things, People will ask you if your arabic in your own country even if your white or ask if your of the jewish community, happened to me many times, I will also be made fun of in every school and be barren from the dating market, Being born a jew nosed goyim is the worst! On top of that when i tried to fix my birth defect which was like a giant spear in the middle curving, The doctor managed to FUCK that up!

I don't see tallfags as humans. They live on tutorial mode just like foids do. They never even experienced life as a matter of fact.

It's a suffering only us manlets can truly resonate with. No matter what we fuckin do in this life, we're look down upon because of our sub human height. As a 5'5 male with a sub human nose this life never began for me. I perform to a high standard at work but it doesn't mean shit because I have nothing to show for it but ignorance and mental suffering. Most people art work don't even greet me in the corridor, they ignore me at break times or in staff meetings. If I dare to speak I'm either patronised or spoken down like I'm a child. I hate my life so much, I see no escape from this endless despair that I've endured most my life :whatfeels:.