Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet gets rejected within 5 seconds after approaching

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

Well at least she was honest
Can't say the same about most holes

The way she said it confidently and arrogantly :feelskek:

Utterly brutal, and women arent shallow

fuark it was brutal, dont approach to girls if you don't have a humiliation fetish.

I like how the fat goblin is telling us we'll never be 6'3.

I'm 6'1 I'm fine not being 6'3

I may never be two inches taller but you won't be able to change your pasty goblin face.
I might never be 6'3 but I will never look like the child of Steve Carell & Eric Wareheim, you disgusting looking whore.
This

if losing fat is so easy (40 pounds is a shit ton) then why don't you do it cumwhore. even if you manage to lose it you'll probably gain it back in a year anyway (rebound effect)

I might never be 6'3 but I will never look like the child of Steve Carell & Eric Wareheim, you disgusting looking whore.
She would be posting here if she was born as a male

if losing fat is so easy (40 pounds is a shit ton) then why don't you do it cumwhore. even if you manage to lose it you'll probably gain it back in a year anyway (rebound effect)
Imagine thinking that saying you have a flaw you can easily fix but wont is a zinger towards someone with an issue they have 0 control over. She is basically admitting she is a fat pig who can't control herself while thinking she's better for it.

She would be posting here if she was born as a male
No. Seeing she looks like the lovechild of Steve and Eric, she would be jestermaxxing with some other comedian.

Manlets.. will they ever learn.

didnt pass the personality test sorry buddy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I recognized this clip from the thumbnail alone. Too brutal

What I was going to say. She won't lose it. 99% of fat asses don't.

She made up her mind second she saw his stature.

This is what happens when you give freedom of choise to women. who does that. when did the society became like this.

I like how the fat goblin is telling us we'll never be 6'3.

I'm 6'1 I'm fine not being 6'3

I may never be two inches taller but you won't be able to change your pasty goblin face.

This
She looks like an ugly oblivion character. Not just an oblivion character but an ugly one. She looks like a female Eggy.

made it longer than I usually do

Last edited:
3/10. Am I being too generous with the score?
You are if going by other 3/10s I've seen people posted on here. 3/10s at least can pass as a female. That thing talking about her weight, which she said she can do something about but won't, will never not look like a man.

Nearly 20 years later and he’s still waiting for that growth spurt

fuark it was brutal, dont approach to girls if you don't have a humiliation fetish.
This is one of the reasons I'm afraid of asking my parents to arrange marriages for me (I'm muslim). Being rejected and finding out its due to some physical trait is soul crushing

In a sane society, this dried up sub-par roastie would be desperately trying to find anyone to marry her. The fact that she can pick and choose is perverse.

oh shit I know this its fucking brutal oh god oh fuck

Well at least she was honest
Can't say the same about most holes
yeah at least did not exploit him as orbiter, and had decency to say "sorry" and shook his hand

Didnt even take 5 seconds jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

He just didn't have enough confidence.

If he did he would have been 6'3.

Yes and then we can more easily rape her after she loses 40 pounds

Shit like this is exactly why I can't fault rapists

He shoulda punched her in her goblina face.

That second video... That must be a federal agent trying to provoke an ER attack, right? There's no way women are actually that fucking contemptible and vile, right bros? :feelsclown:

If the manlet is non white, foid would scream rape or harassment and he would be arrested or pummeled bi white simp knights.

The way he walks off at the end :incel: