Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Manlet gets rejected in front of whole class, rejection video now viral on internet.

Blackpill saves lives, honestly. Too brutal. Its one thing getting rejected but having the rejection become public video for everyone to laugh at.

Foids don't understand the pressure young zoomer guys go through. Me neither probs

You can tell she was second guessing because no one asked that ugly whore to prom but she couldnt because hes not a white chad. Jfl

Fucking cringe and awkward as fuck. Nigga needs to change schools now that this shit is on online, I bet the whole fucking school has seen it by now. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

That's why asking out foids IRL is not a good idea AT ALL when you're a non-chad male

Blackpill saves lives, honestly. Too brutal. Its one thing getting rejected but having the rejection become public video for everyone to laugh at.

Foids don't understand the pressure young zoomer guys go through. Me neither probs
Everyone will joke about this to him for his life. “Are you the guy who got denied from that video!!!!?”

Just be taller next time bro

I'm glad I went to school before tik tok. Also before most people had Iphones. At least then humiliation was contained to your school, and mostly just your grade tbh.

I'm glad I went to school before tik tok. Also before most people had Iphones. At least then humiliation was contained to your school, and mostly just your grade tbh.
Truthfully, now whatever shit happens is inmortalized by social media and cellphones

Everyone will joke about this to him for his life. “Are you the guy who got denied from that video!!!!?”
THEY'RE PROBABLY GONNA FORGET ABOUT IT IN A MONTH OR SO NORMIES ARE HIVEMINDED GOLFISH-BRAINED FAGGOTS

Why do idiots do this? Trying to coerce her into saying yes by bringing her flowers, a handmade poster, and doing it in front of classmates won't make a foid touch her heart, feel pity for you and say yes. It'll just piss her off more because you're trying to manipulate her as what she perceives to be an inferior male. It doesn't work and never will. Also, he's like 3 inches shorter than her trying to bluepillmaxx when they're in like middle or high school. A, or should I say THE TIME where the blackpill reigns brutally supreme above all else.

Last edited:
Why do idiots do this? Trying to coerce her into saying yes by bringing her flowers, a handmade poster, and doing it in front of classmates won't make a foid touch her heart, feel pity for you and say yes. It'll just piss her off more because you're trying to manipulate her as what she perceives to be an inferior male. It doesn't work and never will. Also, he's like 3 inches shorter than her trying to bluepillmaxx when they're in like middle or high school. A, or should I say THE TIME where the blackpill reigns brutally supreme above all else.
I don’t think he was trying to manipulate her. There’s all those videos of Chad asking girls out like this, he probably thought it would work for him too

Girls are cruel man even if I was some popular chad and some low tier girl made the effort to be cute and ask me out id at least say yes in the moment to not embarrass her and if I didn’t wanna go I’d reject her sexretly

Girls literally are evil, they wanna embarrass and destroy you infront of the world :(((((((

If he was 5 inches taller she'd be the one asking him out.
Brutal.

Same here, there was no internet when I went to school.

Birth of a supervillian.

Same here, there was no internet when I went to school.
Don’t forget the smart phones. Even if internet existed, most people didn’t carry digital cameras in their phones to record embrassing moments until 12-ish years ago

it works in bluepilled (((hollywood))) movies

At that height he has no right to be asking a girl to the prom.

he will probably be posting here after that. just fucking ruthless

was he proposing to a negro? tf is that

No one told him about the blackpill

28,000. :feelsclown:

28,000 people saw that, and most likely people from his school as well. :feelskek:

Over for his social status if he didn't already have a large circle... :feelsjuice:

Though he does seem pretty low inhib'ed, to do that. :feelshehe:

He atleast took it well

Foids are fr brutal for recording that and posting it on tik tok. I wonder if he got blackpilled after this.

Girls are cruel man even if I was some popular chad and some low tier girl made the effort to be cute and ask me out id at least say yes in the moment to not embarrass her and if I didn’t wanna go I’d reject her sexretly

Girls literally are evil, they wanna embarrass and destroy you infront of the world :(((((((
True. Women feel offended when they get hit on by sub6. It hurts their inflated ego. "How dare this sub 6 guy asks me out respectfully?"

I can’t wait for him to be another school shooter

Makes me glad Tik Tok wasn't around when I was in school. Zoomercels have it bad.

Yeah, that can make someone become a potential ER.

I would do something.

I would do something.
Images 1658621115049

in videogame

Chad face but with undesirable height. A clear sign that height matters to females for mate selection. Eventually he will slay, but his journey will be rough.

this is why i've never flirted or tried asking a foid out. beyond embarrassing

Tard really thought he could ask out a foid several inches taller than him and it would work cause he has flowers and a crappy sign :feelsseriously: in 2022 there is no excuse for manlets to be bluepilled

social media is so toxic and that is why I'll never approach again.

Dafuck French people have to do with that?
Just go to muttamerica or any other shithole and do some of that ‘halo bulo je t'aime’ halo accent and most of you mfs would ascend

Just go to muttamerica or any other shithole and do some of that ‘halo bulo je t'aime’ halo accent and most of you mfs would ascend
Cope

As I previously said, the sun wouldn’t rise and set without using ‘cope’ atleast once a day in Inceldia
Nice way to avoid the subject :feelsEhh:

Nice way to avoid the subject :feelsEhh:
I am the one who creates and teaches the subject here retard. I am the Professor, I am and always will be. :feelzez: