Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet gets owned by tallfag cop

Bunch of cuckfags

Holy fucking shit, you can't convince me he's not living life on easy mode. The nigga grabbed him with one fucking arm. I don't even think the dude was manlet the guy is just a specimen of nature.

Pretty embarrassing.

All redditors are gay cucks.

Holy fucking shit, you can't convince me he's not living life on easy mode. The nigga grabbed him with one fucking arm. I don't even think the dude was manlet the guy is just a specimen of nature.
Yeah that dude was probs 5'9 normie. If Chauvin looked like that chad cop he could kneel on George Floyd's neck all day and normies would applaud.

Yeah that dude was probs 5'9 normie. If Chauvin looked like that chad cop he could kneel on George Floyd's neck all day and normies would applaud.
Genes >>>> morals.

I think I could do what the cop did at 5'5 :dab:

Pretty sure being tall doesn't make you knife proof. Don't what kind of cop training they give in Sweden.

true, they'd let it pass because it's normal for extremely tall 6'9 men to be aggressive in personality apparently.

Whats 5'5 in metric
I measured at 166cm which I think is 5'5
It was absolutely brutal I did not even realise i was that much of a manlet lol I was never so upset with an inanimate object before (measuring tape)

I measured at 166cm which I think is 5'5
It was absolutely brutal I did not even realise i was that much of a manlet lol I was never so upset with an inanimate object before (measuring tape)
How old

You still got time to grow
how?
I have lordosis where my lower back curves excessively inwards but fixing that would only gain another couple cm

the "manlet" is decently tall himself. he looked bewildered during the mogging, probably the first time it happened to him

Pretty sure being tall doesn't make you knife proof. Don't what kind of cop training they give in Sweden.
The cops are a joke here, they are too cowardly to even look at ethnic and arab armed gangs so they go after small pasty white guys and drunkards like this one, complete faggots and I hope they get a nice knife in the throat by Ajmal when they walk in the wrong neighbourhood

"Swedish" cop.