Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet gets cucked

the blonde teen sluts thinking about fucking the niggers is more infuriating tbh

He will never live this down it will forever stay on the internet

The niggers were more annoying they were punching down on the manlet so they can look better by comparison :feelsUgh: classic normie behaviour :feelsugh:

foids: "look at these dark triad niggers :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Notice how he is the only guy as tall as girls? I know that feeling :cryfeels:

Completely over for him, he's a turbomanlet AND a dickcel. This won't be the last time he's cheated on.

that's why i don't feel sorry when such whores get raped and killed

The most irritating thing about the video, and it says a lot about men, is the fact that the men didn't have his back.

They kept the whole "hoooo" mocking attitude up, propping up that rapemeat scumbag.
When they should be shaming her for doing that.

Manlets are one of the most oppressed groups in the history of humanity.

Imagine the soycuck angER he must feel, not that he'll ever correct his woman and put her in her place.
He won't do anything in life without someone else giving him permission,

The "Empathic" Gender.

genocide pigskins

Manlets are one of the most oppressed groups in the history of humanity.
Hitler would have euthanized us. Unironically. So many Germany manlets were euthanized in Germany. I guess this guy's ancestors got away kek
Completely over for him, he's a turbomanlet AND a dickcel. This won't be the last time he's cheated on.
He'll get an asian gf eventually. These are the type of white guys that always fall back on noodle whore obsession of blonde hair

Seeing this burgerland school is nauseating, a strange melting pot of cultures and ethnicities, revolting.

Imagine the soycuck angER he must feel, not that he'll ever correct his woman and put her in her place.
He won't do anything in life without someone else giving him permission,

50% niggers here jfl
We had one negro growing up and he was from kongo kinshasa, pretty alright guy overall he was forced to fit in like everyone else no thug culture there.

Women always act tough when surrounded by white knights. I guarantee the manlet could take both of those blondes out if the black guys weren't there.

If he went ER I would understand why