Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

manlet ethnicel beats up tallfag white normie cumskin

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Im telling you, burn the rice and you WILL eventually pay the price

based shitskin

Jfl at that worthless fag was a foot taller than that chink yet got beaten up by that lanklet:feelskek:

Should have stomped his fucking head in and killed him

JFL at that pathetic chimpout.

His female counterpart is still betraying him for Whitu cocku. :smonk:

Holy shit absolutely based. And it wasn't just a tallfag but a Chad eboy looking tallfag too. Wouldn't surprise me if he has thousands of followers on tiktok :feelswhat:

Holy shit absolutely based. And it wasn't just a tallfag but a Chad eboy looking tallfag too. Wouldn't surprise me if he has thousands of followers on tiktok :feelswhat:
I did the same thing in hs when i got bullied. I can feel his rage after getting bullied by cumskin chads.

And your looksmatch is guzziling tyrones cum:feelstastyman:

Jfl at that worthless fag was a foot taller than that chink yet got beaten up by that lanklet:feelskek:
There's a reason in boxing/mma there's weight categories but no height categories.

The rice rebellion has already begun!!

tbf it wouldnve been perfect if thiscumskins head just hit the sink and got knocked out and and got his neck bitten off:panties: very good inceldian

Not sure what to make of that... First two punches to his head didn't seem to do much, then the third put him on his ass. Then faggots got involved and broke it up.

Good shit though, tallfag looks like an utter utter knob end, I will always back the little guy. :dab:

(Disclaimer: am white not-shortfag.)

Do you need a hug?

Come here and get a hug. :feelshaha:

Wasn’t even fighting back and didn’t even seem affected by the first few punches. Why does every zoomer have that retarded haircut now. :feelsugh: People are becoming more and more npc

The only way a bully will learn is through the hard way.

If America doesn't wanna end up like that tallfag in the video, it should quietly go into the night and let the blacks and mestizos takeover.

The only way a bully will learn is through the hard way.

If America doesn't wanna end up like that tallfag in the video, it should quietly go into the night and let the blacks and mestizos takeover.
Unironically Nazis and white nationlsit are better then america now, at least they didnt cuck and enslave ethnics and incels

Wasn’t even fighting back and didn’t even seem affected by the first few punches. Why does every zoomer have that retarded haircut now. :feelsugh: People are becoming more and more npc
People don’t know how to fight anymore tbh:feelsjuice: usually zoomers are most affected by this

Based

Last edited: