Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlet dicklet has to faggotmaxx to ascend

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Better incel than getting fucked in the ass by a faggot :feelsUgh:

With some luck, he will turn into some kind of freudian serial killer who kills faggots in minecraft.

read it yesterday, suifuel as fuck

r/smalldickproblems really is a brutal subreddit.

I prefer not to read this

Pretty sad and depressing. The guy is mentally scarred for life.

Fucking brutal.

You have to Tranny or Fagmaxx(One and the same) if you aren't Chadrone. Over for modern men

:whatfeels: he is practically my height. I swear it's woman's fault. Admit your faults already foids. ADMIT THE SINS OF YOUR DEVILISH ANCESTOR EVE.

Goddam that is brootal. It sucks that the found he had a testosterone and hgh deficiency so late in his life, cause there is intervention doctors could have done to increase his hgh, testosterone, and even inhibit estrogen to slow down closing of growth plates. But once your growth plates close, it’s really over.

Yeah, I prefer to remain incel, imagining fuck with a guy is something that makes me want to throw up :feelspuke:

His mother isn't a goblina and his father is 6ft yet he is born below average manlet height, brutal.

I was known as the virgin of the friend group everyone knew but they never really bothered me about until college. They would tease me and the fucking time. Even when we hung out with girls they would be like “he is a virgin you know” or some shit like that
''Virgin shaming doesn't exist bro'' :feels::feelstastyman:

A sane society would entitle men shorter than 6' to a livable bi-weekly wage adjusted for location.

@dreadtheblackpill thoughts?

His gay date even made fun of his sick size lol

brutal

:whatfeels: he is practically my height. I swear it's woman's fault. Admit your faults already foids. ADMIT THE SINS OF YOUR DEVILISH ANCESTOR EVE.
His mom is 5'7, above average for a woman.

I have no sympathy for faggots, hope they all die of AIDS

Over for gallons of men tbh

>extremely low testosterone levels
>I’m pretty good looking face wise I think
Alongside the faggotry hes a delusionmaxxer, too.

Hope he used condom.

fucking hell this was brutal to read
jeeesus

I’m not gay I want a wife and I want a family. If it wasn’t for the shit hand I was dealt none of the this would of happened.

dude is self aware enough of the bullshit , so thats good , still lets see what gaslighting BS Reddit got in store for him

apparently the comments are good , what a fuckign suprise , lol.

BUT THE FUCKING STATE MAN ARE IN RIGHT NOW , IS FUCKIGN RIDICULOUS.

Last edited:
This was hard to read.

it almost reads like a larp but sadly society is so degenerate these days, it’s probably real :feelspuke:

'Im not gay' Yeah I'm pretty sure getting fucked by a Man disqualifies you from saying that jfl

He clearly wanted to be gay just so he can escape the loneliness. Since that didn't work out he'll probably trannymaxx soon. And then probably off himself. Such is life for weak men at the bottom of sexual market.

What soyciety does to masculinity

Then we did the deed. It hurt so bad and I didn’t get to pleasure my self. I sucked him and he fucked me but after he finished he just left. At one point during the ordeal he compared himself to my size what a fucking asshole. I deleted the app and sat in the bed for at least 3 hours crying my eyes out filled with anger. I was contemplating suicide right then and there. How stupid was I. I never had attraction to a man so why would I do that.

Most masculine Redditeur.

This is the worst ending for him. Losing virginity and still being called a virgin. And a faggot from this day on

Fucking gross and disgusting.

rick grimes GIF by The Walking Dead

AAAAAAAAAUGH aaaaaaaauagGhh I ITS AN INSANE WORLD

This is what happens when you let normies get to you. They really called him a virgin in front of other foids? That’s the one line you don’t cross with someone who you consider a friend. :feelsping:

I would’ve gotten revenge on that friend group (in roblox, of course). I feel bad for him.

Jesus Christ, there has to be some foid that can pity fuck him

he was a faggot in denial from the start no way an incel will ever do that

Brutal, him even knowing he had potential but it being ruined by a random genetic affliction; over for him now, having suffered through such degeneracy and such a painful ordeal simply for being born physically unattractive. :feelsugh:

He prob a she now

Imagine being 19 and being 3 inches shorter than your mother JFL. It's double over if your mom heightmogs you.

Imagine being 19 and being 3 inches shorter than your mother JFL. It's double over if your mom heightmogs you.

One can live without sexual or social lives.