Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Manlet cop gets mocked in public

This is why could never become a cop. I'm too crazy. If I was that manlet spic dude I'd would probably just pull my gun out and just start blasting the whole crowd. I mean why not, there's nothing to lose at that point.

That guy is annoying as hell. And people wonder why guys like baglecel happen.

why the cops pussing out?? why they didnt beat this nigga???

Comments feeding copium to manlets as usual. Also look at this disgusting house nigger licking the balls of his normie overlords.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/vki8js/comment/idprkho/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

House manlet :lul:

You must be extra retarded to beat someone up in front of a camera, would be well deserved though.

:feelskek: being that short is comical. Even with a gun and a badge no one takes you seriously.

For real, cop has a gun and taser while the stupid tallfag only has an iphone

This is why could never become a cop. I'm too crazy. If I was that manlet spic dude I'd would probably just pull my gun out and just start blasting the whole crowd. I mean why not, there's nothing to lose at that point.
They gave him the less lethal bean-bag shotgun, does he even have a real gun? Maybe they took it off him because they knew he's gonna start blasting?
The fag recording should have gotten the shit stomped out of him at the very least.

Coplet should've unloaded on that soycuck.

stuff like this makes me rethink my position on qualified immunity

When libtard soys show their true prejudice.

muh police brutality. in any other country other than cucksa the police could just beat the living shit out of him, take him in then have him convicted for that behavior

I don't know why making fun of someone's height doesn't consider racist, but making fun of race is considered racist.
It's hypocrisy. Height, race, skin colour and prick depend upon genetics and can't be changed. Making fun of aforesaid things should be considered racist.

Comments feeding copium to manlets as usual. Also look at this disgusting house nigger licking the balls of his normie overlords.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/vki8js/comment/idprkho/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

E G5ssbUcAEz09D

Weird isn't it how for some people no insult is below them.

Skin color and height you don't choose, but one is protected and the other is free game, normies logic:feelskek: Putin please nuke this fucking world already

I wish they would have just shot him

In UK almost all cops are manlets and also most are unarmed so they are the most pointless fucking cops in the world. Seriously, average zoomer roadman (gang member) over here is 6'3 and armed with a massive knife, and average police officer is 5'6 and armed with nothing. You have to be insane to want to be a cop here. Not sure what it is like in other countries like in OP vid but it seems like cops everywhere in the west just get disrespected all the tiem :feelskek:

I'm conflicted here. I hate cops, legal system and government but the height shaming cuts deep (Im about 5'9)

In UK almost all cops are manlets and also most are unarmed so they are the most pointless fucking cops in the world. Seriously, average zoomer roadman (gang member) over here is 6'3 and armed with a massive knife, and average police officer is 5'6 and armed with nothing. You have to be insane to want to be a cop here. Not sure what it is like in other countries like in OP vid but it seems like cops everywhere in the west just get disrespected all the tiem :feelskek:
Cops in the UK have traditionally only had to deal with the rare white violent criminals. In the US, we've always had violent black criminals who are well armed. So this makes cops have to be aggressive and militarized. The UK will find out soon enough as they continue to import more blacks and Arabs.

Cops in the UK have traditionally only had to deal with the rare white violent criminals. In the US, we've always had violent black criminals who are well armed. So this makes cops have to be aggressive and militarized. The UK will find out soon enough as they continue to import more blacks and Arabs.
Trust me, the UK has dealt with violent blacks for over half a century now. We are just too cucked to deal with it properly. Also arabs are allowed to rape with impunity. But a white guy does a bad tweet and goes to prison. Love this country :feelskek:

Correct. And normies still tell us that we need to work for soyciety, jfl:feelsseriously:

Cops should be allowed to kill people if they acted as aggressive as this idiot in the video.

i wish this happened in russia

They gave him the less lethal bean-bag shotgun
Lmao the toy gun while everyone else has real ones.
When libtard soys show their true prejudice.
Yeah very vicious about it too. As soon as it's considered appropriate to do so they unload their prejudice. These are the people that like to act like they're nicer and more moral than the rest of us.

"Adult life is nothing like high school" is one of the biggest social myths. :feelskek:

If I could I would. iykwim ykwim

But I thought leftist soy boys were all for equality?

Yet they hate short men hypocrites.

Being short truly is a death sentence.

Even when you have muscle mass or a gun nobody takes you seriously.

But I thought leftist soy boys were all for equality?

Yet they hate short men hypocrites.

Being short truly is a death sentence.

Even when you have muscle mass or a gun nobody takes you seriously.
Yup even when you have muscle and know how to fight braindead foids think that some ricestick lanklet is stronger than you :feelshaha:

If only the cop would have shot and killed this fag

They should have beaten, arrested and prosecuted this :soy: for harassment and verbal abuse. I doubt I would get away with screaming at some 300 Ibs dyke cop.

If only the cop would have shot and killed this fag

Then soys will cry “muhhhh police brutality”, but somehow it’s ok to brutally insult a manlet the way it was done in this video

Manlets will never be respected.