Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Manlet cop gets humiliated on camera. Suifuel for manlets

This is the second time they've attacked a latino cop for being a manlet, jfl so much for being anti racist

This is the second time they've attacked a latino cop for being a manlet, jfl so much for being anti racist
SJWs in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

That tyrone would get shot instantly if things went down so i dunno who he thinks he’s kidding

Would love to see this overconfident jogger get the George Floyd treatment

Imagine being good looking and high T but also manlet :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they wouldn't attack the dude if he was 6'2

it's heightism, not racism in this case

Lol he's not saying anything to the average height cops cause he's the same height as them. An "I'm not manlet cause I'm the American average" coper.

"BLM YOU FUCKING RACISTS! YOU'RE LITERALLY KILLING US FOR OUR SKIN COLOR!". Then proceeds to make fun of men for genetic traits they have no control over, a genetic trait which arguably is a trait for that race...
Imagine being good looking and high T but also manlet :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Like being hight T chad with a microdick. You are in a prison in your body that doesn't match your mental.

Last edited:
brutal tbh ngl

Would love to see this overconfident jogger get the George Floyd treatment
Manlet cop should have shot him in the fucking head

dumb nigger shoulda been floyded:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Lol he's not saying anything to the average height cops cause he's the same height as them. An "I'm not manlet cause I'm the American average" coper.

"BLM YOU FUCKING RACISTS! YOU'RE LITERALLY KILLING US FOR OUR SKIN COLOR!". Then proceeds to make fun of men for genetic traits they have no control over, a genetic trait which arguably is a trait for that race...

Like being hight T chad with a microdick. You are in a prison in your body that doesn't match your mental.
could 5'10'' curries mog in south america?:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The fuck does that cop care if he would lose one on one with the big dumb ape taunting him? That’s what makes the police so effective they operate as a unit and back each other up to prevent officers from getting beat to death riding solo. The officer was probably thinking dude you’d get lit the fuck up if you even tried it lol. Height dominance doesn’t mean shit if I put a bullet in you before you can harm me