Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet celebrates fifth anniversary of betabuxxing to foid

WHAT IS THE POINT OF GROOMSMEN IF THEY MOG YOU THIS HARD??? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@sexratiocel explanation ?

the fag version of this meme

Why are they all fatter than him? This is what I don't understand about biggers. They have larger bodies, ergo they should be burning more calories.

his cuck fetish obviously, it's reddit.
Lol I wouldn't be surprised if they all actually fuck his wife but him :society:

Pathetic manlet :lul:

i fucking hate r/short with passion

@sexratiocel explanation ?
YES, THIS ONE ANECDOTE TOTALLY DISPROVES THE HEIGHTPILL, WTF I TOTALLY RETRACT EVERYTHING I EVER SAID /sarcasm

In reality, if you are rich, have a 7+/10 face, own a big house, drive a fancy car, are respected in your workplace and hold a position of authority there, have a rich social life, and literally everything in your life is absolutely perfect (except for height), then even at 5'2", you can probably ascend -- or have a dead-bedroom sexless cuckolded "open" marriage -- with a morbidly obese landwhale who is 4 times your size and 25 years your senior.

Lol just lol at you for thinking that this somehow disproves the most brutal blackpill in existence, the heightpill.

Last edited:
jfl he's getting mogged hard :feelsrope: