Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlet at the gym doesnt get taken seriously!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Saw a 5'4 manlet at the gym. He was lifting pretty havy weight but nobody cared or was miring. Some were even kinda laughing. If a tall chad was lifting 5 kgs everybody would go crazy its over for manlet gymcels.

I don't want anyone to care about me when I gymcel tbh.

I would say just gymcel at home.

I would say just gymcel at home.
Just do everything at home tbh.

JFL at me, I don't even leave the house for some sunlight I just stay at the balcony like a plant

I’d imagine ethnic+ Manlet is even worse

Saw a 5'4 manlet at the gym. He was lifting pretty havy weight but nobody cared or was miring. Some were even kinda laughing. If a tall chad was lifting 5 kgs everybody would go crazy its over for manlet gymcels.
Was soll das heißen, Sie können Fegelein nicht finden?

There's a manlet at my gym. I dislike him.

Just do everything at home tbh.

JFL at me, I don't even leave the house for some sunlight I just stay at the balcony like a plant
holy shit i'm not the only one that does this
pretty tight time interval for it though

This is why i dont go to gym

There's a manlet in my gym, at most he's 5'2" but the guy is brutally strong. He still gets mocked by his "buddies" and even the trainers, and lets it slide.
There's A LOT of landwhales that go to this same gym. If a member makes fun of any of them, he'll get banned. If a trainer does the same, management will throw his ass on the street on the spot.

Lifting isn't about others, it's about you. Ignore the cucks and foids, this is your time.

Even when manlets win boxing matches against tallfags foids still don’t like manlets.

This is pure facts and from my experience