Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Manipulating/scamming love deprived landwhales

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
One of my aunts is one of the most disgusting looking creatures i have ever seen, She is not nig nog, But she looks like one and her face is disgusting as fuck, She is obese and looks like a frog, So this happened, A 2/10 man manipulated her through fake love and he scammed her, She bought him a bike and a lot of other shit probably, He left her and now she is in debt forever thanks to that, The guy is now doing much, much better than her and now owns a small store, So with this in mind, What are your thoughts on manipulating and scamming super ugly foids? Personally i could never do it cuz ugly women make my pp shrink back to into my guts, But look, If a subhuman tier looking man enhanced his life a lot by scamming my aunt, Then seems tempting to try...Oh also i forgot, Now this guy is dating a 5/10 tacoland foid. So why not engage in male prostitution with a disgusting looking foid, Steal her money, Make her buy shit for you then get a decent looking one? thoughts? This is dark tryad maxxing, But if i ever need to do something like this to survive, i would probably get a vasectomy to avoid creating more suffering.

Also this could also work but a bigger price to your sanity with rich old hags, I have a distant relative in canada who is a 80 years old hag, And she got scammed too by a guy from guadalajara, He got cuckanadian citizenship and a 1 million CA worth brand of naturist products. :shock: but fucking old hags sounds disgusting and i would probably puke and go insane if i tried the same, but probably that guy has a fetish for old hags or somethin. still disgusting.

Last edited:
Wouldn't work cuz I'm not white or black

The aunt

pain only causes more pain, I would never do that. I would instead just place a totem under the home and attract evil spirits free of charge.

Are you still growing shrooms?