Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manipulating a foid online into having sex with you

kohlcel

kohlcel

Officer
★★★★
This won't be that detailed, 'cause it's probably a retarded waste of time (low success rate + high effort), but i'll try to share my idea on how one could ascend. This of course might only work for some, I'll explain later. If it does work, you will most likely get pity sex, not a LTR.
I think we can all agree, that cold approaching = brutal rejection and using dating apps means you'll get ignored, so I came up with this:

1. Finding her
First i suggest finding a low confidence and mentally ill foid online that is near you (to ensure you'll be able to meet her). This imo will be the hardest part. So, how do you know she has those qualities? Pay attention to her profile; Does she hide her face by blurring it, using filters, only showing half her face, doing mirror selfies? Pay attention to her bio, her interests etc. Once you talk to her, you will most likely get your answer.

2. Get her to reply
How do you get that foid to talk to you? Try using dating app alternatives, where you're able to meet people, but it shouldn't be known as a dating app exclusively. You will most likely have to make a profile. This will be important. You'll need to lie and larp starting there. Fake your personality, find out what she likes (this will be hard, like I said i won't go into much detail), lie about your career, about your social status, add a few inches to your height, if she asks (foids have bad height perception anyways) and use a slightly edited picture of yourself. You can try using no picture and focus more on interests (have similar ones as her), your success rate will depend on the site etc.

3. Keep the convo going/ get her to like you
Now you need to make her like you. Subtly hint at the great life you have, share pictures of it etc. (can be fake). Ask questions, show interest. Later on Push and Pull. Don't overdo it. If it casually comes up in a conversation, say you had previous girlfriends before. Call her from time to time. You have to be charming. Don't be too pushy. Let her know you're busy with work, even if lying. Later say that you would love to have dinner with her, once you're free. Also let her know, you're desired.

4. She wants to meet up
If it works, she will have to see your face eventually. Keep in mind, she now thinks of you as a completely different person and you'll need to keep up the larp IRL too. If you used no picture at first, you have to show her later on. Before meeting ofc. The right moment to show her is when she starts liking you. Pay attention to hints, like her texting first. At that point you can also alternatively try video calling. If you used an edited picture of yourself, it won't be an issue. If you did it right, she will be delusional enough at that point. Best way to convince a foid you're desirable is by convincing her that others see you as such.

There're things you have to consider and do once you meet up, depending on the situation, in order to sleep with her. I won't go into detail here. If it worked up to that point, you're most likely dark triad maxxed and know what i'm talking about.

Like i said, this will only work for certain types of incels. If the main thing preventing you from getting laid are your looks, this might work. It most likely won't work, if you have a feminine voice, if you're mentalcel (anxiety, autism...) or just don't understand social cues.

Is this a complete cope or could it work? Thoughts?:fuk::fuk::fuk:

This won't be that detailed, 'cause it's probably a retarded waste of time (low success rate + high effort), but i'll try to share my idea on how one could ascend. This of course might only work for some, I'll explain later. If it does work, you will most likely get pity sex, not a LTR.
I think we can all agree, that cold approaching = brutal rejection and using dating apps means you'll get ignored, so I came up with this:

1. Finding her
First i suggest finding a low confidence and mentally ill foid online that is near you (to ensure you'll be able to meet her). This imo will be the hardest part. So, how do you know she has those qualities? Pay attention to her profile; Does she hide her face by blurring it, using filters, only showing half her face, doing mirror selfies? Pay attention to her bio, her interests etc. Once you talk to her, you will most likely get your answer.

2. Get her to reply
How do you get that foid to talk to you? Try using dating app alternatives, where you're able to meet people, but it shouldn't be known as a dating app exclusively. You will most likely have to make a profile. This will be important. You'll need to lie and larp starting there. Fake your personality, find out what she likes (this will be hard, like I said i won't go into much detail), lie about your career, about your social status, add a few inches to your height, if she asks (foids have bad height perception anyways) and use a slightly edited picture of yourself. You can try using no picture and focus more on interests (have similar ones as her), your success rate will depend on the site etc.

Now you need to make her like you. Subtly hint at the great life you have, share pictures of it etc. (can be fake). Ask questions, show interest. Later on Push and Pull. Don't overdo it. If it casually comes up in a conversation, say you had previous girlfriends before. Call her from time to time. You have to be charming. Don't be too pushy. Let her know you're busy with work, even if lying. Later say that you would love to have dinner with her, once you're free. Also let her know, you're desired.

4. She wants to meet up
If it works, she will have to see your face eventually. Keep in mind, she now thinks of you as a completely different person and you'll need to keep up the larp IRL too. If you used no picture at first, you have to show her later on. Before meeting ofc. The right moment to show her is when she starts liking you. Pay attention to hints, like her texting first. At that point you can also alternatively try video calling. If you used an edited picture of yourself, it won't be an issue. If you did it right, she will be delusional enough at that point. Best way to convince a foid you're desirable is by convincing her that others see you as such.

There're things you have to consider and do once you meet up, depending on the situation, in order to sleep with her. I won't go into detail here. If it worked up to that point, you're most likely dark triad maxxed and know what i'm talking about.

Like i said, this will only work for certain types of incels. If the main thing preventing you from getting laid are your looks, this might work. It most likely won't work, if you have a feminine voice, if you're mentalcel (anxiety, autism...) or just don't understand social cues.

I CAN DO IT FASTER JUST PUNCH A RANDOM BUT AT LEAST 7/10 MINDLESS CUM DUMPSTER ON STREET WHEN SLUT IS KNOCKED DOWN COMMIT RAPE AFTER CUMSHOOT SHIT ON HER CARCASS AND PISS ON CARRION (TO SHOW DOMINATION) (IN VIDEO GAME)

I tried that many times and i am here.... doesn't work

Also go on reddit to spread your dating advices kek

I CAN DO IT FASTER JUST PUNCH A RANDOM BUT AT LEAST 7/10 MINDLESS CUM DUMPSTER ON STREET WHEN SLUT IS KNOCKED DOWN COMMIT RAPE AFTER CUMSHOOT SHIT ON HER CARCASS AND PISS ON CARRION (TO SHOW DOMINATION) (IN VIDEO GAME)
This.

That's a cope; remember that even these Cluster B, terminally online, mentally ill whores spend all their time on social media and wish they could chase Chad as well, a lot of them are even more degenerate than the average foid and thrive off of attention from white knighting cucks and simps that they will never give back... :society:

The most you can do is try to catfish a foid like that and then be a voicemogger, the conversation ends when you send them your real face. :feelsjuice:

That's a cope; remember that even these Cluster B, terminally online, mentally ill whores spend all their time on social media and wish they could chase Chad as well, a lot of them are even more degenerate than the average foid and thrive off of attention from white knighting cucks and simps that they will never give back... :society:

The most you can do is try to catfish a foid like that and then be a voicemogger, the conversation ends when you send them your real face. :feelsjuice:

low inhib

find her.

What is this witchcraft Op is peddling here ?

Go back to reddit, nobody wants to read your wall of crap 2023cel

Cope. Egirls are chad only

as soon as i post my face or talk about my height she will block me, no thanks boyo
If i was chad i would be getting tons of nudes though, i would even sell them

Something funnier would be to:

- chadfish several foids at the same time
- propose a date to all of them at the same day and at the same place
- go in that place, or where you can have a good view on it
- look at a bunch of toilets arrive at the same time and then, wondering wtf happened

To chadfishcels, that could be something to try :feelshehe:

Dnr but She’s gone after a face pic.

Something funnier would be to:

- chadfish several foids at the same time
- propose a date to all of them at the same day and at the same place
- go in that place, or where you can have a good view on it
- look at a bunch of toilets arrive at the same time and then, wondering wtf happened

To chadfishcels, that could be something to try :feelshehe:
i'm too high inhib, but someone should do it and record

I tried that many times and i am here.... doesn't work

Also go on reddit to spread your dating advices kek
same, tried it a few times and got rejected online, even on fetlife fml. As soon as they see my face its OVER

What a load of reality-denying shite. :feelsseriously:

No, the best way to bang internet whores is to appeal to their emotions. Make them feel actually wanted and they'll be begging to send YOU nudes.

I do it very often. Works on Reddit like 60% of the time.

No, the best way to bang internet whores is to appeal to their emotions. Make them feel actually wanted and they'll be begging to send YOU nudes.

I do it very often. Works on Reddit like 60% of the time.

1. Finding her

2. Get her to reply

4. She wants to meet up

Fuck off back to forums.red

:lul:

There was a dude who pretended to be a rich Christian Grey type dude like in 50 Shades of Grey. And he found some dumb foid who wanted to be strapped and fucked like in that book. And he tricked her into having sex with the lights off, or he made her put on a hood or something while he fucked her. Turned out he was like 60 years old and she later found out and sued him or got him charged with rape.

(I can't find the news article but I'm pretty sure my memory is correct about this)

Last edited:
There was a dude who pretended to be a rich Christian Grey type dude like in 50 Shades of Grey. And he found some dumb foid who wanted to be strapped and fucked like in that book. And he tricked her into having sex with the lights off, or he made her put on a hood or something while he fucked her. Turned out he was like 60 years old and she later found out and sued him or got him charged with rape.

(I can't find the news article but I'm pretty sure my memory is correct about this)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/dirty-old-man-sued-for-50-shades-sex-scam

Holy based and low inhib. Is it this one?

i thought about it. just don't meet up and don't show face or chadfish. if you're a voicemogger you can easily gather attention from foids still just not irl. like on servers.