Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious manicel

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
The manicelpill destroyed me

Cunt. He said he was 2/10
He also complained in his title about being 5"10.I always thought that he was exaggerating when calling himself a 2/10, but never expected him to outright lie.

Last edited:
22572.jpg

jfl

Thoughts on Pep?

I prefer City over United anyway ngl
Same. Pep seems like a good bloke. If he doesn't like u tho then he's a cunt. That's what yaya and eto said.

Same. Pep seems like a good bloke. If he doesn't like u tho then he's a cunt. That's what yaya and eto said.
Yeah. Probably Zlatan too in Barcelona

he said he had girls he turned down and stuck a middle finger at us basically.
so he's some standardcel? similar to napoleon it seems

Ya very similar to @rightfulcel as well.
interesting. it seems most fakecels are nearcels who get some action but don't want uggos

i will tell you what's interesting though, he kept requesting a ban, coming back, leaving, requesting a ban, coming back

he's similar to rightfulcel imo. got some action in young teens but as a young adult can't get shit.

but he bragged so he needed to be banned

i will tell you what's interesting though, he kept requesting a ban, coming back, leaving, requesting a ban, coming back

he's similar to rightfulcel imo. got some action in young teens but as a young adult can't get shit.

but he bragged so he needed to be banned
Bruhhhhh my nigga said he was a 2/10 truecel.

U can't trust anyone