Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Manhunt undERway for dangERous man attacking women throughout Sydney

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/_4r8-ijnzIk

Nice to know thERe are a few based incels in my city, lol good chance he’s an active membER hERe.

My brothER, if you r reading this, just know that the incel brothERhood will always remembER the sacrifice you r making for the purpose of bringing attention to our plight and for exacting retribution (in the name of our first and last saint, Elliot RodgER, pbuh) against our enemies of blackpilled incels, on behalf of those of us who lack the courage, commitment and sheer guts that you possess, O’ brave soldiER.

May the blessings of Saint Elliot RodgER (and all the othER martyrs who died or ended up in prison as a result of fighting for the incel cause) be upon you.

May you strike fear into the hearts of normscum and foids, and may the spirit of the “Supreme Gentleman” guide you along the way, so that you may be as strong and smart as possible to maximise efficiency in conducting your mission so that the outcome of it is as successful as possible.

WhatevER happens to you from here on, was always meant to happen since the beginning of time, embrace your destiny for whatevER happens will be in accordance to whatevER fate was written for you by the univERse at the moment of the “big bang”. Your story, mine and evERybody else’s, has been billions of years in the making.

Let us take a moment to say a prayER for our brothER hERe who is fighting so valiantly against our enemies, that whatevER the univERse has decided in tERms of what trajectory his life will follow from here on, it involves our brothER pERsonally expERiencing minimal pain/suffERing while CAUSING maximum pain/suffERing to all apostates who deny the blackpill, the one and complete truth.

Last edited:
I always root for the underdog.

I saw this on the news today after they talked about each attack he did on a foid

I think sexual frustration is the main cause of male violence. And it's becoming near impossible for sub7 men to get women anymore in 2024.

A lot of men cope with movies, TV series and video games, but have you seen what they are like now? Literally only female protagonists. White male protagonists are not allowed anymore. And not only female protagonists, but they are made ugly and unfeminine on purpose.

This would further crease resentment in the male population. It's like they want us to fight.

Feminists want women to hate men. To be as unfeminine as possible. To not need men at all. Well, they will eventually get what they wished for.

There will be more and more attacks like the ones in Chadstralia.

That's simply what they wanted, we will give them that.

We could have lived in peace and harmony, with loving, submissive feminine tradwives wearing sundresses. We would have been happy, both us and the women.

But nope, they don't want that. They hate that, they say us wanting loving wives is evil patriarchial misogyny.

Alright, fine. You wanted a war, you will get one :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Also
Margot Robbie is from Australia

I hope she stays safe

“This is pretty cowardly” meanwhile pigs verbally abuse you to hell for making a minor mistake such as going 2 above the limit and take away everyone’s guns except for their own.

Wait what?

Is this guy just basically a petty mugger

They portray him as if he’s hitting or groping foids, like he’s the mall stabber from a few months ago

“This is pretty cowardly” meanwhile pigs verbally abuse you to hell for making a minor mistake such as going 2 above the limit and take away everyone’s guns except for their own.

daingerous praewlah

giving foids the classic autismo treatment i see

Their sending out the fucking riot squads because some dude attacked and robbed foids?
Stupid fucking cuckstralians.

bold of you to post the news articles about yourself :feelsEhh:

The cop calls him a coward for targetting waman but I thought waman are equal to man?

The cop calls him a coward for targetting waman but I thought waman are equal to man?
This. I thought they're strong, independent and need no man?

It's a nigger or abonigger anyway.

Their sending out the fucking riot squads because some dude attacked and robbed foids?
Stupid fucking cuckstralians.
Should have wore a jilbab they would have left him alone.

Chadstralia finally living up to it's name.
BTW, has violence gone up by a lot in the Upside-down land?