Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mandatory military service

Brutal ngl, i already did it in mine

Really ? Which army ? Which branch ?
I'm always intrigued by armycels.
Mexican military service, it was on weekends with paratrooper riflemen, basic military and civic instructions is what they teach us, before the war on drugs they teach to shoot rifles but not anymore

paratrooper riflemen
Oh you were a paratrooper ? Very cool.
I'm afraid of heights so I wouldn't want to become one jfl.
before the war on drugs they teach to shoot rifles but not anymore
Why not? Don't you need better rifle skills to combat the cartels ?
Or are they afraid you'll defect with your skills to the cartels ?

Was cool ngl, we never fly tbh was most military instructions and exercise
Based, but regarding the weapons thing.. Why didn't they train you with shooting ?

Based, but regarding the weapons thing.. Why didn't they train you with shooting ?
They dont wana teach narcos how to shoot i think, its so fuced up right now here, also weapons are ilegal here, you need to go to the military to try to get one, it makes no sense to take risks for them

Thank god I'm diagnosed with asthma otherwise I'd have to go :dab: :feelsautistic:
Still cucked tbh

My country has this shit. Fucking ragefuel.
It doomed me for months and months.
They do this to me bec. im a male.
I cancelled it for 2 years. And im going to apply for uni next year so i dont need to worry tbh. But still, i lost the trust to the government. And btw it is illegal to say bad things about military. Im sure these cucks are reading stuff i post online. And i argued a lot with my father on this topic. I bet they heard us with our phones or they just stored the illegal activity(Being against cuckoldry aka military) in some archive. I got stopped by the night guards and they asked for my id card one time. Luckily my military "service" was cancelled. So had 0 problems. But the brutal thing is I WOULD NEVER EXPERIENCE SHIT LIKE THIS IF I WAS A FEMALE.
I am almost sure that my government has a special team monitoring ant military people like me. That makes sense bec. it is illegal.
They literally put you in jail if you refuse to go to the army.
Fuck being a male especially in this country. Our laws are cucked and pro woman. Fuck this gay shit.
First i got circumcised. I think THAT IS ENOUGH YOU BASTARDS LEAVE ME ALONE FUCKING 2 FACED HYPOCRITE GOVERNMENT.
(note; there is a law about female circumcision and it basically makes the female circumcision "illegal". while there isnt anything about male circumcision.)
I used to have nightmares all the time, i couldnt enjoy anything to the core. Its all bec. of the mandatory military "service".
My government SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE I WAS BORN WITH A DEBT.
My little question to my fellow government :
NIGGA DO I LOOK LIKE A BASTARD? WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?

It fucking hurts man fucking hurts. Imagine being me. I got circumcised at age 7,im ugly incel manlet. Maybe you are gonna say "Just cope somehow man". WELL CANT FUCKING COPE BEC. OF THE FORCED CUCKOLDRY.
And the most rage fuel about this shit is the fact that im experiencing all of this bec. of my fucking gender.
MALE ABUSE IS COMMON AND NORMAL.
I cant stop thinking about it.
It is like the circumcision tornado toughts. I usually try not think about these 2 topics.
1. Male penis mutiliation
2. Mandatory Military Service
They are so brutal that they dare make me feel sick after some time.

On internet forums, i sometimes see female comments about circumcision or mandatory military service. My answer to all these whores (mostly to pro male mutiliation and pro forced cuckoldry military service, aka mandatory military service) ;
FUCK YOU YOU ARE NOT EVEN A MALE
YOU CANT RELATE TO ME.
Even you guys. I dont think most incels dont have this difficulty level. I am living on exist as a male to recieve endless pain level while most incels are living on hardcore nightmare mode, due to their sex.
It legit ruins everything, every positive tought in my head.
Also, fun fact that our "military" has so many suicide stuff. So many soldiers roped bec. they couldnt handle the pressure.

Note: This military service is for 6 months and you do it for full time and you almost get 0 money. Our government steals our lifes for 6 fucking months for our sex.

But there is another option; You oay a lot of money to the government and do it for 21 days.

I cant believe the problems i nees to face DAILY just bec. Of MY SEX.

HELLO, HAD A TERRIBLE DAY DUE TO BEUNG MALE.
Hey. At least you're not Korean.

Korean men are circumsized too. Plus their military service is 2 fucking years

At 7 fuck that would leave some mental scarring for sure circumcision should be made illegal it is child abuse.

Yeah jfl poor Koreans but they DO have the North Koreans to their north.
North Korea actually wants to unify peacefully. It's south Korea that doesnt for several reasons

1.North Korea is full of poor backward people who are only going to burden united Korea more

2.South korean elites have a pretty good life and adding on people brainwashed to like communism is a threat to that

3.Uncle Sam has put in billions to get a foothold near China. If united Korea decided we are good and can handle ourselves , the US has no reason to be there. USA will never let that happen coz that means they wasted billions and countless men's lives for nothing.

It's about fucking time that females arround the world have to serve the military too.

North Korea actually wants to unify peacefully. It's south Korea that doesnt for several reasons

1.North Korea is full of poor backward people who are only going to burden united Korea more

2.South korean elites have a pretty good life and adding on people brainwashed to like communism is a threat to that

3.Uncle Sam has put in billions to get a foothold near China. If united Korea decided we are good and can handle ourselves , the US has no reason to be there. USA will never let that happen coz that means they wasted billions and countless men's lives for nothing.
I’d rather live in a country with social problems ( South Korea ) than in a country with economic problems ( North Korea ).
It's about fucking time that females arround the world have to serve the military too.
Israel does it.

I’d rather live in a country with social problems ( South Korea ) than in a country with economic problems ( North Korea ).

Israel does it.
Out of all East Asians, I think being born a Korean man is worst. Even worse than being a Chinaman. Let's see

1. No national pride. Korea was China's bitch for most of history. Even today BOTH Korea's listen to China like it's in their DNA

2. Rampant feminism in South Korea. Look what happened to their Foid president lol

3. Mandatory military service for 2 years. Conditions really suck ass

4. East Asian like culture of confucius meaning tons of competition and little respect for people

5. South Korea is like JewSA where rich have everything and poor have nothing (See parasite). North Korea still can't handle famines lol

No wonder Koreans always seem pissed off

You should come up with a medical reason for why you can't serve tbh. Either try to get a mental illness diagnosis that won't let you serve or get a physical disability. Worse comes to worse you could always amputate a foot or something to get out of it.