Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mandatory military service

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
My country has this shit. Fucking ragefuel.
It doomed me for months and months.
They do this to me bec. im a male.
I cancelled it for 2 years. And im going to apply for uni next year so i dont need to worry tbh. But still, i lost the trust to the government. And btw it is illegal to say bad things about military. Im sure these cucks are reading stuff i post online. And i argued a lot with my father on this topic. I bet they heard us with our phones or they just stored the illegal activity(Being against cuckoldry aka military) in some archive. I got stopped by the night guards and they asked for my id card one time. Luckily my military "service" was cancelled. So had 0 problems. But the brutal thing is I WOULD NEVER EXPERIENCE SHIT LIKE THIS IF I WAS A FEMALE.
I am almost sure that my government has a special team monitoring ant military people like me. That makes sense bec. it is illegal.
They literally put you in jail if you refuse to go to the army.
Fuck being a male especially in this country. Our laws are cucked and pro woman. Fuck this gay shit.
First i got circumcised. I think THAT IS ENOUGH YOU BASTARDS LEAVE ME ALONE FUCKING 2 FACED HYPOCRITE GOVERNMENT.
(note; there is a law about female circumcision and it basically makes the female circumcision "illegal". while there isnt anything about male circumcision.)
I used to have nightmares all the time, i couldnt enjoy anything to the core. Its all bec. of the mandatory military "service".
My government SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE I WAS BORN WITH A DEBT.
My little question to my fellow government :
NIGGA DO I LOOK LIKE A BASTARD? WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?

It fucking hurts man fucking hurts. Imagine being me. I got circumcised at age 7,im ugly incel manlet. Maybe you are gonna say "Just cope somehow man". WELL CANT FUCKING COPE BEC. OF THE FORCED CUCKOLDRY.
And the most rage fuel about this shit is the fact that im experiencing all of this bec. of my fucking gender.
MALE ABUSE IS COMMON AND NORMAL.
I cant stop thinking about it.
It is like the circumcision tornado toughts. I usually try not think about these 2 topics.
1. Male penis mutiliation
2. Mandatory Military Service
They are so brutal that they dare make me feel sick after some time.

On internet forums, i sometimes see female comments about circumcision or mandatory military service. My answer to all these whores (mostly to pro male mutiliation and pro forced cuckoldry military service, aka mandatory military service) ;
FUCK YOU YOU ARE NOT EVEN A MALE
YOU CANT RELATE TO ME.
Even you guys. I dont think most incels dont have this difficulty level. I am living on exist as a male to recieve endless pain level while most incels are living on hardcore nightmare mode, due to their sex.
It legit ruins everything, every positive tought in my head.
Also, fun fact that our "military" has so many suicide stuff. So many soldiers roped bec. they couldnt handle the pressure.

Note: This military service is for 6 months and you do it for full time and you almost get 0 money. Our government steals our lifes for 6 fucking months for our sex.

But there is another option; You oay a lot of money to the government and do it for 21 days.

I cant believe the problems i nees to face DAILY just bec. Of MY SEX.

HELLO, HAD A TERRIBLE DAY DUE TO BEUNG MALE.

That law is pure bs tbh
Hey hey hey hey HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUBARE MALE so you are slave ok now clean the toilet you worthless male or i will put u in the prison

Thats literally the reality im living in.
Females get free pass.

Which country are you from, only ones that come to mind with mandatory military service are Finland, Israel and maybe a handful of countries in Asia.

I'm from a Dutch Caribbean island where service is mandatory for males who aren't going to university / some kind of vocational school and you serve for around 12 months. I didn't go cause I moved to the Netherlands for uni but I might go back and finish the service since I love having power over people ( Civilians and I'm sure I will rank up fast since the only people to do the mandatory service are people with below average IQ ). I will most likely be the only white skinned person in that small army JFL except for the Dutch Marines stationed there.

I wouldn't mind forced service since I like war and the military but serving without getting paid is cucked.

Damn that's cucked

I'm from a Dutch Caribbean island where service is mandatory for males who aren't going to university / some kind of vocational school and you serve for around 12 months. I didn't go cause I moved to the Netherlands for uni but I might go back and finish the service since I love having power over people ( Civilians and I'm sure I will rank up fast since the only people to do the mandatory service are people with below average IQ ). I will most likely be the only white skinned person in that small army JFL except for the Dutch Marines stationed there.

I wouldn't mind forced service since I like war and the military but serving without getting paid is cucked.
I am a victim of the corrupted minds and culture . They circumcised me. And thats not enough. They also need to use me.
War and army is so goddamn cucked.

It fucking hurts man fucking hurts. Imagine being me. I got circumcised at age 7,im ugly incel manlet. Maybe you are gonna say "Just cope somehow man". WELL CANT FUCKING COPE BEC. OF THE FORCED CUCKOLDRY.
And the most rage fuel about this shit is the fact that im experiencing all of this bec. of my fucking gender.
It is like the circumcision tornado toughts. I usually try not think about these 2 topics.

I cannot anymore. Men are suffering all over the world and yet nobody gives a shit.

Can't you get a pocket pussy and some lube maybe?

I am a victim of the corrupted minds and culture . They circumcised me. And thats not enough. They also need to use me.
War and army is so goddamn cucked.
I haven't been circumcised jfl at being circumcised.
Which country are you from though? Turkey? Israel?
Women must also serve in Israel and they have combat roles which means they can die too !

I haven't been circumcised jfl at being circumcised.
Which country are you from though? Turkey? Israel?

Women must also serve in Israel and they have combat roles which means they can die too !
Turkey. It is over, my life has ended when i got mutilated

You have a small delicate little body, you would be no good in war

The issue is women had a preferential treating even before they had rights. Now they also got rights. Men are just expendable for this society.

There was a point for guys to go into it in order to protect their families. Now most guys are lucky to have a girlfriend so there’s little to no reason to join.

The issue is women had a preferential treating even before they had rights. Now they also got rights. Men are just expendable for this society.
Males are disposable

That's horrible OP , good luck

thank you for understanding me tbh. Brutal man pill tbh

I cannot even comprehend it. They just took a part of your manliness and yet the expect you to attend in the military service. While it is absolutely normal to destroy the male body, as good as everybody and the whole media goes mad when it is about females. I cannot fathom the hypocrisy of this whole world. Men are send to wars with the mindset to protect their home and yet nobody really knows why they are fighting in the first place, while females have it all cozy in their hoemland and yet they even want more and more. Imagine the countless men who died in agony, while the media only goes mad when 1 female was allegedly raped during the war. Nobody talks about the agony men goes through, nobody talks about of how much the system expect from men.

Incels should be immune from it ngl

Foids joke around about male circumcision openly. And how it's funny men want their fore skin back. Now just imagine if it was reversed. You wouldnt be able to utter a single word without being arrested or having numales defend foids.

We literally live in a clown world, I'm not even joking. Everything is so backwards and clearly unfair, yet nothing will change.

Gorilla CC0

6 months is bad, here is worse, it's 2years:woke:

The fuck, is that common ? Just shoot him.
I don't think thats common but im sure i will get bullied tbh. So many soldier just cant handle the pressure and rope
And fun fact,
In the last 10 years 934 soldiers roped.
In the last 10 years 818 soldiers got killed.(by the enemies or terrorists)
6 months is bad, here is worse, it's 2years:woke:
Wtf which country is this bro YOU ARE FUCKED

In the last 10 years 934 soldiers roped.
In the last 10 years 818 soldiers got killed.

And nobody gives a shit. This world jsut wants to get rid of men at this point.

And nobody gives a shit. This world jsut wants to get rid of men at this point.
It is so brutal that we have more roped soldiers than the normal "killed" soldiers count. That stat just another proof to everyone tbh.

we have it too, and since my papers are all fucked up i might be wanted, and im too scared to go to an Military base and ask, fearing that i will be taken, i can't survive a full year in the middle of the desert. :cryfeels:
We lwgit have it worst. We can even cope when our own government uses us like this.

Im supposed to believe foids want “equal treatment” and that men have had it easy compared to women. This is really what they want me to believe. They might as well tell me that Im living on a pancake in a universe made of blueberry jam. But that would still make more sense

i know man, these are my triggers too

imagine living in a pseudo-Sparta with mandatory military service except also cucked and pussied out, how is that shit even possible :feelskek: :feelskek:

imagine getting your dick cut in a "patriarchy" :feelskek:

end this clownshit already

I fucking hate the fucking state. Ancapincelistan when.
JFL at concealed carry outlawed in my country while cartel guys bribe the police and walk with their 45s everywhere.

i know man, these are my triggers too

imagine living in a pseudo-Sparta with mandatory military service except also cucked and pussied out, how is that shit even possible :feelskek: :feelskek:

imagine getting your dick cut in a "patriarchy" :feelskek:

end this clownshit already
Do you still need to go to the army?

It is so brutal that we have more roped soldiers than the normal "killed" soldiers count. That stat just another proof to everyone tbh.

And yet nobody talks about men suicide.

they pass a driver license for free (car, motorcycle and truck) do you hear that @LastGerman a free driver license for a car, a truck and a motorcycle.

What...?! This is outrages. @rightfulcel
This just confirms the driver licence pill once again. I always said it and I say it again. They want to take the cars away from men and hand it over to females.

If I had to serve in the military I would have to rope tbh. i can't imagine anything more hellish.

But unfortunately it is the other way around. This world is really something else man.
My iq has dropped so much. I meant it the other way around, ldar does this to someone :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Do you still need to go to the army?
Close, I was sent in to some kind of army base when I was in highschool to get weighed, measured, checked and complete some kind of questionnaire, along with the rest of the boys in class. They dropped the mandatory service law literally months before I was supposed to actually get in the army, but they want to bring it back.

Women don't ldar therefore have more clarity of mind despite having smaller brains, lol at clown world :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I also feel like that I have become dumber... But what loneliness really does is, that it makes you really weird. I am even more weird than usual due to it, thereofre i struggle even more. But I try to be better because I do not want to be like this.

I also feel like that I have become dumber... But what loneliness really does is, that it makes you really weird. I am even more weird than usual due to it, thereofre i struggle even more. But I try to be better because I do not want to be like this.
Indeed, nothing feels real. Everything is like a dream.

I knew a guy who enlisted in the military because his life wasn't going anywhere, so I don't really blame anyone for taking the option (it apparently pays pretty well).

I on the other hand, am not a fan of the idea, given the fact that I'm an introvert, so an environment like that would be extremely overwhelming and suffocating to me.

Run, incel, RUN!

I beg to disagree. I would have done it and gotten it over with asap! (As soom as possible) And just for some asskicking skills. Dying would be a plus. But having the discipline to get up early and do stuff would have made my life better! Sure, it would suck. But everything already sucks anyway! Some basic mil skills might come in handy some day...

Are you able to move to a different country and change citizenship? Cause that is just flat out retarded