Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over mandatory birthday post : 26yo khhv

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
so finally i am a 26yo khhv,
its so over i cant even find strength to look forward. i am 144kg and 5'11 tall ( manlet below 6 so it hurts )
i dont have a job, i failed my degree

i will drag my feet for few more years and then maybe i will have reason to rope but for now playing genshin is my cope

its so over i cant even find strength to look forward. i am 144kg and 5'11 tall ( manlet below 6 so it hurts )

i will drag my feet for few more years and then maybe i will have reason to rope but for now playing genshin is my cope
Dont tell the foids, Its an ick now, Wait nvm celebrate it to piss them off! Im happy you made it this far! Happy BDAY BROCEL! :feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::dab:

144 damn, you may die from cardiac arrest and other health complications before 45

grats >< :feelzez::blackpill:
no offense, but wtf do you eat so much?

I've set the limit to 30 as a KHHV.

Lose some weight, or you will die before you get to rope.

Hbd

Hope you have good luck in rolling for waifus in Genshin.

A little bit late, but Happy Birthday

And Happy new year too.