Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man Wins Miss Nevada USA

for once men are invading female spaces and destroying them.

You are actually gay if you do not dick this down
actually, the opposite is true.

This. I am mixed/ambivalent. On one hand, it think it’s soy and cucked to promote transgender beauty.

But on the other hand, I love seeing foids seethe and lose to men in their own spaces. They’re getting a taste of their own medicine for being so pro-LBGTQ in the first place.

But on the other hand, I love seeing foids seethe and lose to men in their own spaces.
female spaces are breeding grounds for conspiracy and whoredom, so they should be destroyed.

Man mog woman at being woman:feelsohgod::feelshaha:

No homo guys just a thought experiment

cuz they were men? And they wouldn’t havens many options
They're still faggots and most only bottom.

Only ones who fuck them are other faggots.

Not say I would, but in the future guys may do it cuz they don’t have other options, no?
so you’d fuck a man dressed as a woman?:lul:

join date, posts and time online checks out

Not say I would, but in the future guys may do it cuz they don’t have other options, no?
I think all trannies get plenty of BBC from Grindr. They only want BBC.

Last edited:
Also, just because I just joined doesn’t mean I don’t know much about the black pill, I just didn’t start actively participating
no
I’ve always said alone>cuck/faggot/simp shit
True, it’s sad that people resort to this

Also, just because I just joined doesn’t mean I don’t know much about the black pill, I just didn’t start actively participating
Read the rules. If you are willing to fuck a tranny then you are a faggot. Faggots are not allowed on this forum.

This. I am mixed/ambivalent. On one hand, it think it’s soy and cucked to promote transgender beauty.

But on the other hand, I love seeing foids seethe and lose to men in their own spaces. They’re getting a taste of their own medicine for being so pro-LBGTQ in the first place.
:dab:

JFL, most radical feminist groups are actually against trannies claiming their spaces.

Read the rules. If you are willing to fuck a tranny then you are a faggot. Faggots are not allowed on this forum.
I just said not saying I would, I was more referring to this becoming more mainstream as more guys get priced out of the sexual market so normies start doing that

This thread is extremely suspect

I just said not saying I would, I was more referring to this becoming more mainstream as more guys get priced out of the sexual market so normies start doing that
gay people and transgender folks are often worse body shamers then women and they can’t be incels and are only hated for their sexuality by conservatives incels still have it worse I don’t hate them but they hate me so they can’t be trusted
Tell me that you would not smash thisView attachment 462202
They’ll hate you it doesn’t matter

gay people and transgender folks are often worse body shamers then women and they can’t be incels
If fags are worse body shamers, then how can there still be no gay incels? I thought some of them don't really care where they still their dick into and are megaperverts.

If fags are worse body shamers, then how can there still be no gay incels? I thought some of them don't really care where they still their dick into and are megaperverts.
I’ve read on Twitter about how there’s no such thing and I like think those incels looksmaxx and still failed to get a woman to be with them and love them so they let their gay selfs out and probably getting picked up by megaperverts ya mentioned there not actual relationships…

I’ve read on Twitter about how there’s no such thing and I like think those incels looksmaxx and still failed to get a woman to be with them and love them so they let their gay selfs out and probably getting picked up by megaperverts ya mentioned there not actual relationships…
So they just get cum and dumped by fags after they used up their boipussies?

So they just get cum and dumped by fags after they used up their boipussies?
Yep not actual love I don’t hate them but I can’t trust them because of Twitter and knowing how similarly they body shame men that aren’t masculine looking

Yep not actual love I don’t hate them but I can’t trust them because of Twitter and knowing how similarly they body shame men that aren’t masculine looking
Yeah, gay relationships are only based out of sin and lust. They'll just end up dying alone from AIDS.

But they'll still fuck them even if they don't find them attractive or not up to their standards. Basically anyone that isn't normal and considered a lonely freak to be preyed upon.

This is a good thing. Fully support the destruction of Figslug safe spaces. There are no safe spaces for Men anywhere so why should they have access to their own safety network?

They didn't care when Male spaces were being destroyed. Now they start crying when their spaces are getting destroyed? Too little too late. They would have all been laughing when our spaces were destroyed so who gives a shit.
Yeah, gay relationships are only based out of sin and lust. They'll just end up dying alone from AIDS.
Yeah.. a Hedonistic shot to the system leading to ruin. Seeking pleasure like that can only lead to bad places and outcomes.

Last edited:
Tell me that you would not smash this
Only an absolute degenerate would feel attracted to this.

You'd either be fucking a man's ass or a man's infected cock wound.

Tell me that you would not smash thisView attachment 462202

The body will never be a female body, This dude still has a man's skeletal structure AKA wide shoulders and nohips. Plus, I won't fuck dudes, even if they have a feminine face and cake themselves in pounds of makeup

extreme honkfuel, by the way why did it miss? clearly false

There's only one acceptable instance where someone other than an American Woman winning Miss Nevada would be considered acceptable to me.
Natsumi Tsuji

There's only one acceptable instance where someone other than an American Woman winning Miss Nevada would be considered acceptable to me.
View attachment 462267
her face is cute and appealing.
(the girl she killed was ugly though.)
some people say asian girls can't be good-looking without plastic surgery but this isn't necessarily true.
in fact, you start to get a distaste for plastic-surgeried noodles after seeing too many of them on tv.