Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man Whores are as Bad as Sluts

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Treacherous man whores should be politically forced to marry the first girl they have sex with regardless of age. Because what you see now is a very degenerate system.

Oftentimes treacherous man whores, convinced by society that they need to have sex ASAP, try to take advantage of girls in high school. This sort of behavior continues for years and years. What you see is girls getting attached to these man whores before getting dumped just because said man whore wants a new lay. Completely degenerate and vile.

Instead of breaking the hearts of these girls, man whores should be forced to marry the first girl they have sex with. This will preserve the sanctity of marriage by enforcing true monogamy. What we have now is not true monogamy. What we have now is girls getting pumped and dumped (Because young girls believe they'll marry their high school "boyfriend"). After this happens they become physically and emotionally worn, and are less able to pair bond. It's bad enough to happen once. This happens for 10 or so years before marriage. Revolting.

We all know how gullible young girls are. Man whores could easily marry their high school sweethearts while they are still relatively innocent. But rather than treasuring what they have, these wild pigs denounce it all because they'd rather have sex with as many people as possible. They literally pass up a sacred relationship for a higher partner count. Nauseating. The result is women going rogue because they no longer trust anyone.

If anyone wants to call me a white knight, I say this to you. What we have now is women getting physically and emotionally worn from a bunch of man whores pumping and dumping, and other men getting the leftovers that can hardly pair bond. If you support becoming BETAbux for some girl whose been used by a bunch of treacherous man whores, you're a cuck.

Men that sleep around are responsible for creating the hook up culture not only women whom sleep around.

Yes, you're right.

If I were born Chad, I'd definitely be a man whore.

Who are we kidding?

Everyone who has sex must be destroyed. Only WE must exist. The incels shall inherit the world.

incelman said:
Everyone who has sex must be destroyed. Only WE must exist. The incels shall inherit the world.

But how we will reproduce??

And if we reproduce the babies will grew ugly because of our genes ._.

KilluminoidBR said:
But how we will reproduce??

And if we reproduce the babies will grew ugly because of our genes ._.

We won;t reproduce. We will just exist but now knowing that sex will be out of the equation.

disagree

girls are not gullible at all

they choose to do what they do, they are responsible

if my oneitis had chosen me instead of chad we would be happy, no degeneracy, no abominion

Agreed - you can't have a slut without a manwhore. Degeneracy is degeneracy regardless of gender.