Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Man where tf do i even go to read unbiased news/info on things im interested in?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I hate how everything is always so biased. I wish news/ info in general was all just factual with no biases.

It's one reason why I don't go looking things up and why I don't know much about politics. No one wants to speak the truth and they all just wanna spin the truth to make it suit what they want.

Like with this whole Isreal vs Palestine thing. I hear people from both sides saying that Isreal did this and Palestine did that and idk wtf to believe.

Where do I go to find unbiased news and info about things?

You have to read both sides since every source is gonna have a bias

It's right in front of you. Incels.is. I get all my information from this forum.

It's right in front of you. Incels.is. I get all my information from this forum.
I mean even people here exaggerate about things and they also leave some things out when talking about something

I mean even people here exaggerate about things and they also leave some things out when talking about something
It's unfortunately the best we have in this current year. We just have to fill in those blanks ourselves. Better that than to trust some Jewish funded article.

i get most of my news from this website lol

He who doesn’t read the news is uninformed.
He who reads the news is misinformed.

-Mark Twain

I hate how everything is always so biased. I wish news/ info in general was all just factual with no biases.

It's one reason why I don't go looking things up and why I don't know much about politics. No one wants to speak the truth and they all just wanna spin the truth to make it suit what they want.

Like with this whole Isreal vs Palestine thing. I hear people from both sides saying that Isreal did this and Palestine did that and idk wtf to believe.

Where do I go to find unbiased news and info about things?
Read both sides story and then make up your own mind. That's what I do.