Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man we need IT gone. It's not normal to have people bullying us 24/7 on top of the irl bullying we get.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
We're used to it but we need these pathetic pieces of shit gone. The fun of seeing a bunch of cucks seethe at your post every once in a while isn't worth it. Sometimes there's personal stuff I want to share here, but don't because of ITers, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

We could just stop checking their sub but they'll keep insulting us. And they won't go away on their own because they give each other attention. Any ideas? (besides doxxing them when we can)

Maybe don’t make threads about them
They feed off the attention they get from this forum

Reddit is full of bluepilled cucks, theres nothing you could do about it. Just ignore them.

idk man, they give each other attention, we need to do something

Just ignore them you fool. They crave attention, being incels(in-denial) they cope by stalking us like women stalk chad. We give their lives meaning, they feel like Marvel superheroes when they stalk and screencap posts by ugly lonely males minding their own business. Otherwise they'd just be slurping soy lattes until they start ovulating.

Last edited:
idk man, they give each other attention, we need to do something
Imo the best thing we could do is just ignore
I know i sound like some retarded boomer but the only reason they make posts is because people here react to them

the more you feed them the more insufferable they get
when will people finally understand this?

I don't get why there are still people that use the word ''bullying'' to describe those retards. They are a group of cherrypickers and falseflaggers, yes, but they are not capable of any direct emotional harm even to ugly lonely virgins, in fact, they do quite the opposite, because they constantly prove that the average user there is lower than incels. Personally it didn't affect me in the slighest when I browsed that shitty sub.

I wish their sub would get banned though, just for the sake of milking those soycuck tears.

Even if we don't post about them they will still spam posts because I believe their main drive is the fact that they are mentally ill and have a strong generalised grudge against incels and that's their way of coping.

Imagine caring what some nobodies on the internet think of your posts.

I don't get why there are still people that use the word ''bullying'' to describe those retards. They are a group of cherrypickers and falseflaggers, yes, but they are not capable of any direct emotional harm even to ugly lonely virgins, in fact, they do quite the opposite, because they constantly prove that the average user there is lower than incels. Personally it didn't affect me in the slighest when I browsed that shitty sub.

I wish their sub would get banned though, just for the sake of milking those soycuck tears.

Even if we don't post about them they will still spam posts because I believe their main drive is the fact that they are mentally ill and have a strong generalised grudge against incels and that's their way of coping.
They do it cause they see parts of themselves in us tbh
No normal well adjusted person with a social life goes on IT

Imagine caring what some nobodies on the internet think of your posts.

That'd easy to say, but people on the internet can actually be extremely annoying when they have personal info on you, which they do bc we vent here. In such a situation, even sad redditors can be bullies.

And even if they're fucking pathetic, who would want to post about deep personal shit knowing a bunch of mentally ill retards are going to be criticizing it and insulting him? It makes venting a lot harder

That'd easy to say, but people on the internet can actually be extremely annoying when they have personal info on you,
Well, never post your personal info then. I see no reason to do so.

who would want to post about deep personal shit knowing a bunch of mentally ill retards are going to be criticizing it and insulting him? It makes venting a lot harder
I personally could care less about what bottom-of-the-barrel soycucks, trannies and faggots think in their echochamber of 20 mentally ill posters. I am a pretty susceptible person myself, and even I don't get affected by those retards.

You know the drill, if you vent here all they are going to do is take a screenshot it and make a post titled ''maybe if you took a shower and worked in your personality'' and the comments will have the same generic NPC garbage like ''you aren't entitled to anything inkwell'', ''i dont really care about your issues inkwell''. -,Does this really offends you? I find it quite the opposite, it's a reinforcement of the idea that they are dishonest, selfish, sociopaths and beyond retarded.

And that is hypotetically assuming they are going to touch your venting posts, when in reality they cherrypick posts that have nothing to do with experiences of incels being victims.

Last edited:
Imo the best thing we could do is just ignore
I know i sound like some retarded boomer but the only reason they make posts is because people here react to them
good point ngl but they suck
Well, never post your personal info then. I see no reason to do so.

I personally could care less about what bottom-of-the-barrel soycucks, trannies and faggots think in their echochamber of 20 mentally ill posters. I am a pretty susceptible person myself, and even I don't get affected by those retards.

You know the drill, if you vent here all they are going to do is take a screenshot it and make a post titled ''maybe if you took a shower and worked in your personality'' and the comments will have the same generic NPC garbage like ''you aren't entitled to anything inkwell'', ''i dont really care about your issues inkwell''. -,Does this really offends you? I find it quite the opposite, it's a reinforcement of the idea that they are beyond retarded.
high IQ ngl

You know the drill, if you vent here all they are going to do is take a screenshot it and make a post titled ''maybe if you took a shower and worked in your personality'' and the comments will have the same generic NPC garbage like ''you aren't entitled to anything inkwell'', ''i dont really care about your issues inkwell''. -,Does this really offends you? I find it quite the opposite, it's a reinforcement of the idea that they are beyond retarded.
True, half of IT is just a bunch of retarded foids and the other half are incels in denial sitting back in their chairs groaning as the IV in their arm pumps unheard of amounts of soy into their bloodstream just so that they can simp for their queens, don't let them restrict your feelings.

I also think that posts here shitting on IT are fine though, since IT doesn't feed off of attention from us but rather from their own echo chamber, and posting about them just reminds many of their lurkers that they are literally harassing depressed virgins on the internet.

True, half of IT is just a bunch of retarded foids and the other half are incels in denial sitting back in their chairs groaning as the IV in their arm pumps unheard of amounts of soy into their bloodstream just so that they can simp for their queens, don't let them restrict your feelings.

I also think that posts here shitting on IT are fine though, since IT doesn't feed off of attention from us but rather from their own echo chamber, and posting about them just reminds many of their lurkers that they are literally harassing depressed virgins on the internet.
high IQ

i also think that they get attention from each other and won't die down on their own even if we didnt talk about them

Nigga just walk away from the pc jfl, how can they bully you if you don't read their shit, not like they have you at gunpoint forcing you to read their garbage.

I guarantee if there were zero places on the Internet to discuss inceldom they'd initially not know what to do with zero content then just branch off into other subcultures to shit all over them.

Last edited:
weirdly I feel sympathy for IT users as they are almost all are incels that hate themselves for relating to incels lol.

you can know that by the common coping tactics they use of calling themselves "virgins" and when they say "HEY AT LEAST IM NOT AN INCEL IM JUST A VIRGIN".

Its like when the patient with dementia or a severely autistic kid insults you ( I get that a lot since I'm ethnic and I work in the health sector lol).

just ignore them they're not "bullying" anyone theyre just trying to cope with their inceldom usually.

its hilarious that a lot of them are either trannies or oldcels tho LOL.

Nigga just walk away from the pc jfl, how can they bully you if you don't read their shit, not like they have you at gunpoint forcing you to read their garbage.

I guarantee if there were zero places on the Internet to discuss inceldom they'd initially not know what to do with zero content then just branch off into other subcultures to shit all over them.
ya they did that to incelswithouthate and mgtows if i remember correctly lol

ngl its a new level of being pathetic if you spend all day fixating about incels like sigma, everyone here should see them as a joke because their lives definitely are.

Last edited:
I actually find IT very entertaining to read I like to scroll through and see if I'm famous

Imagine caring about some fuckers that stalk forums made for sad, lonely men for content on reddit.

I've said make the forum private till I'm blue in the face. If this place was private IT would have nothing to post and they'd get anxiety attacks.

But mods won't do it, I suspect there on IT as well

why does it bother you?
they exist only on reddit idaf what they do.
they can go suck a dick

And don’t read them, literally I tell everyone there’s no reason to browse IT