Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man Uses Gender Swap Filter And Gets 400 Matches On Tinder

Being born a man is a scam. Fuck this

I have to try this gender swapping filter, but I had absolutely zero doubts that our female self would have fared much better in life.

I won't post my gender swapped pic (fear of reverse engineering), but this does give us plenty of catfishing material.

I thought my life is shit, now I have the official confirmation it is.

I think the filter does not just convert you into a female. It probably increases your symetry and shit like that to make you look more attractive.

I'll try it out, idk whats up with those filters
Yeah do the snapchat one. Much better than the shit faceapp one.

I think the filter does not just convert you into a female. It probably increases your symetry and shit like that to make you look more attractive.
Nah, female me still had goofy protruding teeth lips. It's just that it didn't matter because I was a cute girl instead of a big ugly man.

It's not hard to be unattractive at all if you're a female, really. You just can't lose at all on tutorial mode.

JFL I need to get on these normie apps and try this shit, guaranteed the foid version of me would coast through life.

Life on instant win mode.

Another one who would lived life on instant win mode.

Instant win mode + being black. You would have all the cards in your hand yet you are born as man.

Nice boobs.

Life would be much easier.

Are not we all some pretty princesses? Who of you guys would date me?
Jfl even morphed as a female you guys stacymog my tranny looking ass

This shit is our looksmatch looksmaxxed, we'd be on easymode if we were female. Jfc, it's over.

female me would still be ugly but ugly women get fucked all the time, women never lose in the sexual marketplace, even if they think they do because chad won't commit

Holy shit i just used that and i'm one ugly ass motherfucker. Even as a female i look like a total subhuman. Nothing can escape the gingerdom. JFL

I'm confused with this though.

tfw you discover easy mode.

I didn’t see much of a change

dayum i look like a stacy with that filter :feelshaha:

Holy shit i just used that and i'm one ugly ass motherfucker. Even as a female i look like a total subhuman. Nothing can escape the gingerdom. JFL
Same tbh but the fact is that we still would fuck ngl

Gunna try this. Can dykemaxx on tinder if I come out hot.

All these apps are just a way for you to voluntarily contribute your face to the data mining companies. Very scary how this technology progressed so quick considering you can do deepfakes now. I don’t remember stuff like this 4 years ago. I know vr programs were having a hard time face tracking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back