Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man Uses Gender Swap Filter And Gets 400 Matches On Tinder

Just have a hole theory.

I'm not surprised even landwhales get hundreds of matches.

I tried the snapchat gender swap and I wanted to fuck myself hard.

All you need is a hole and your completely set for life and dating

Don't you just hate being proven right all the time? This is why I hardly care about real life affairs.. because if I can be ridiculed by others for how I look and be segregated from being treated with respect and dignity by others then there is no point to care about what those others do with themselves or what happens to them. There is little point to take part in society when the same society couldn't care less whether the eye sore that is your face expires in the next moment.

How do I do that? How do I gender swap my photo? I don't use normie technology somebody tell me.

Life on tutorial mode for foids

Don't you just hate being proven right all the time? This is why I hardly care about real life affairs.. because if I can be ridiculed by others for how I look and be segregated from being treated with respect and dignity by others then there is no point to care about what those others do with themselves or what happens to them. There is little point to take part in society when the same society couldn't care less whether the eye sore that is your face expires in the next moment.

Women cannot lose at anything tbh

Kek he had blurry but visible chest hair in the pix

Got an idea. Couldn't you sell photos and attempt findom with this? @Weed

I said it multiple times right now and I will do it again. Life as a man is completely insignificant. It is utterly worthless.
Unless you drive ofc

I look like a lezzie dyke with the genderswap thingy.
It's hilarious how we mog 90% of women with just a fucking piece of camera software though.

Then you have at least something and no female can mogg you on this part anymore.
Females still have more places to go so they still mog. The driver licence pill is brutal.

Females still have more places to go so they still mog. The driver licence pill is brutal.

The pill is indeed real as fuck. While they will hit the next party with their own car we have to watch them like little boys.

I’m not ready to take the genderswappill.

lol, high iq as fuck

:feelskek: the female filter makes me look like a filipino babyfaced mutant, gender swapped filter turns me into a stacy

Saw this trending on tw*tter. This genderswap filter is actually lifefuel for normie men, and suifuel for narcy thots that think Überchad is their looksmatch.

I tried the filter and it made me look like an ugly tranny who could never pass.

we should all post our gender swapped pics

I want to try this filter so I can fap to myself.

I tried it. Should I post my female me?
go for it bro, make sure you change up the background to reduce chances of doxxing. If you post yours I'll have to post mine since I brought it up

Last edited:
I’m not ready to take the genderswappill.

lifefuel for @Cuyen

Mogs the fuck out of me

It even gave you blonde hair? Did you use the full version for long hair?
By the way. If I remember correctly, in the past there was some thread about gender swap. Some people tried it and got some decent results. Just lol at being born as man.

It even gave you blonde hair? Did you use the full version for long hair?
By the way. If I remember correctly, in the past there was some thread about gender swap. Some people tried it and got some decent results. Just lol at being born as man.
yeah I didn't even tell it to give me blonde hair, life on veteran difficulty sucks man

I'm laughing so hard at how pretty all you guys look as women.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 54)

Jfl @ fbicels

How do I find the filter? I tried looking on snapchat and couldn't find it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back