Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man tries to save a foid getting beaten up but foid abuses him instead.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★
This why you should never help women, even if they are getting their head chopped off by her boyfriend, because you will only be endangering your life. Chivalry is the most retarded concept, never risk your life for a foid, who wouldn't even flinch if you were crushed to death by a boulder.

Dont save her she dont wanna be saved

I see crazy shit every time I go to the city. I don't give a fuck if some homeless person is OD'ing in the street. Not risking aids to check if the fucker is still breathing.

This why you should never help women, even if they are getting their head chopped off by her boyfriend, because you will only be endangering your life. Chivalry is the most retarded concept, never risk your life for a foid, who wouldn't even flinch if you were crushed to death by a boulder.

View attachment 1107202
I vow to never help a woman in my entire life, I would allow a woman to be butchered in front of my eyes but I would never intervene , for an ungrateful scum doesn't deserve to be saved.

I vow to never help a woman in my entire life, I would allow a woman to be butchered in front of my eyes but I would never intervene , for an ungrateful scum doesn't deserve to be saved.
based

Yet, I don't help a foids anymore.

What on earth happened

White knight simps getting what they deserve.

Very based.

Based for cancelling the police call. If she was bluffing then that’s too bad for her.

Bitches will risk permanent injury or death before losing their Chad.

It's only inappropriate if the guy is unattractive.

Women: How do men not get our signals ? :foidSoy:

The signals in question:

Socialization is always based on looks. The attractive person can rape and murder their mates, it's irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back