Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Man touches foids ass for 0.5 milliseconds and foids call him rapist & dox him

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
ELMJugZWkAAoJhz
She is not even hot, if you are going to slap some slut's ass at least have some taste dude
Fuck! That whore is a post wall roastie - she should that that guy for slapping her bitch ass
Guess u got a different meaning of violating then. I’d shoot someone in the face if they violated me.
Based & vengeancePilled

You have to cop your feels in crowded places and be subtle. ALWAYS try to be as accidental as possible. If you can convince yourself it's accident you should be good most of the time

Should have fuckedher and threw her off a bridge after

He should have slapped her in the face. With a closed fist. In minecraft.

Imagine creating a commotion of those proportions just because someone playfully slapped your butt. I can't even fathom that mindset tbh.

True!
The foids on twitter made it seem like grabbing ass for like 2 seconds is worth getting a guys life and career totally destroyed jfl
Twitter is full of feminist SJWs

If it had been another girl who slapped her ass, it would all have been a big laugh.