Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious man this site is dead!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
-
Incels: 137, Bluepillers: 1,325

man this site is dead!​

dead this site is man!​

that's what happens when you don't ban obvious nonincels, forum dies.

That's cuz all the fakecels and high schoolers are out partying/smoking weed/ having a good time with friends plus half of them got deleted recently.

Only the Real ones Reside.

Just how i like it.

It has been a tad quiet of late.

You can only talk about :blackpill: topics so much before it gets repetitive or exhausting

You can only talk about :blackpill: topics so much before it gets repetitive or exhausting
I don't think that's the problem, this site has existed since 2017 and I think it would have died much sooner if that was the case. It's unrealistic that it took 5 years to run out of topics

I terminated it

i like this forum since i can rage about refugees and immgrationscels without getting banned:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:i hate refugeefuckers go back to your country :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: whatdönerkebap what is this? never eated it. but it should be illegal like in serbia:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:what you like your home country more? okay take a oneflight back :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Last edited:
i like this forum since i can rage about refugees and immgrationscels without getting banned:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:i hate refugeefuckers go back to your country :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: whatdönerkebap what is this? never eated it. but it should be illegal like in serbia:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:what you like your home country more? okay take a oneflight back :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Last time I checked, serbs where all over Europe stealing cars and shit.

you made a thread so that’s an attempt at getting people to talk