Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man, these prank YT channels are real SF

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
"Just be Brand New, bro..." - Damn, I wish any bluepiller told me about that, I wouldn't be an incel for years now if I knew you only have to say you are Brand New to get such positive reactions:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You think a girl would EVER under ANY circumstances react like that to such behavior if it would come from you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And last but not least. You will never see a girl behaving like this only because you said you like her. Have a great day!

I guarantee you that these are not some fake prank channels like some of them are. These reactions are real. I know it sound unrealistic but yes, alphas get reactions like that due to very positive halo effect. IDK why but I keep on watching those prank channels to make myself feel worse and worse. Do you know any videos witch such soul crushing (for incels) reactions?

Edit: Also, notice the body language of the girl in first video and compare it with this:
Body Language

Last edited:
Incel doing prank channel = prison

Fake as shit. They pay the foids to do this.

Can't edit my posts anymore but I really wanted to add this one that I unfortunately forgot:

A perfect example how even a Plain Jane will get wet the second a chad gives her a glimpse of attention. You think she would be that amazed and stunned, if an incel would say that to her? She would possibly be positive and friendly afterwards but you would only be able to be a friend of her, that's all.

Where can I quickly learn about most common body language (not only in women)?

Just use google tbh. You can also look up IOIs (indicators of interest) for women

Just use google tbh. You can also look up IOIs (indicators of interest) for women
I didn't mean just indicators of interest. I mean like even male to male body language in various social situations. I am autistic so maybe it would help me. But I'll try to google that too.

I didn't mean just indicators of interest. I mean like even male to male body language in various social situations. I am autistic so maybe it would help me. But I'll try to google that too.

Yeah body language stuff is definitely on the internet to research. Good luck

Fr tho, that foid is the white version of my looksmatch and she would brutally reject me ngl.