Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Man these Balinese Indonesian guys are living the life for real.

TradHinduIncel

TradHinduIncel

Greycel
Kuta Cowboys and their Paradise like life on the Bali Beach

Man, pure suifuel for an incel Hindu Indian guy like me. I really want to study what is it about these men that makes middle age and some adult White women go all gaga over them??!! They are comparatively much low IQ as compared to other Asians on average, are mostly manlets and have below average pp sizes too. But at least they are kind of lean muscular. But still, what makes them unique.

And mind you all, this is a very old video. So was JBI (Just Be Indonesian) theory the truest of theory for all this time along? I really want answers.
Also, another rice brother finally ascending, although this was old news too.
Viet Man cucks a Whitey Dutch guy

What did these South East Asians do to achieve this much soft power and act like magnets to women? Look at the female sexual tourism map here too from Wikipedia, apart from Balkan and Mediterranean European and some select few African lands where do they go to get cocku? That's right, from SEA men!!! Why don't they come to India too man!! Feels depressing.
Female Sex Tourism hot spots

All South East Asians, Turks, Greeks are fakecels here. Only Hindu Indians from India deserve to be truecels and evidently are truecels. What shall we Hindu Curry guys ever do!! Pure ropefuel.:cryfeels::feelsrope::blackpill:

And what do you guys think? Will IT touch this?

they are handicapped
Yeah man. But what do you think about the post here I made newly? Why are South East Asian guys slaying this much. Like WTF?? Interesting case study.

Bruh this is ricecel propaganda. Lmao even we Curries cuck those SEA niggers. Burmese men had to use military to kick Bengali Muslims and other Indians out of Burma because Bengali Muslim men were marrying Burmese Buddhist women. The British moved a lot of guys from Bangladesh to Burma for Labour during the 30s and 40s. The Modern Rohingyas are descendents of those Bengali Burmese couples. Don't believe this shit.
But then the videos and links I posted here disprove it. Like what fascination do middle age white women even have with a bunch of crooked dark skin looking South East Asians bruh??!! How come there is a market for this shit. It's not even propaganda when these are literally documented, videographed phenomenon.

@TradHinduIncel The video you linked actually shows something more interesting and useful. It shows the power of the long hair pill that @Zhou Chang-Xing once talked about. Longer hair is one of the few things that can elevate a man's appearance from truecel status.

Religion coping is cringe. Hindus are Chad worshiping casteist faggots, why are you supporting them?

Indonesian men have better jaws than Asians. Simple answer. Plus darkskin halo plus rounder eyes.

I've even seen videos of Japanese women saying they like SEA men because they have bigger eyes

And what do you guys think? Will IT touch this?
18921%20-%20SoyBooru.gif

Religion coping is cringe. Hindus are Chad worshiping casteist faggots, why are you supporting them?
Hindus do not have the concept of Chad in their religion or mind. They worship Monkeys, Cows, Snakes and what not.

Not to mention their vegeterianism is gay as fuck.

Hindus do not have the concept of Chad in their religion or mind. They worship Monkeys, Cows, Snakes and what not.

Not to mention their vegeterianism is gay as fuck.
All Hindu gods are chad pretty boys.