Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man tells truth about old roasties

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Women without children over 50 = useless

old chad wants young foids, how surprising.

not based because he is a pro lgbt jew
I better not even say here what I would do instead of going for roasties, if I could have required for that desires

Imagine being this wretched guy.
Bruh

Imagine being this wretched guy.
View attachment 243602

I love how this old hag is trying to “get back” at the evil muhsoggykneest with her life situation. Dumb fucking bitch, you just lucky that greedy jews introduced the cancer of feminism 70 years ago which had slowly destroyed society for you to reap the fruits of the dying west. In a normal society this 50 yo hag would be at home sitting on her grandkid instead of getting dicked by 20 year younger rugby player. And rugby player aint that impressive you fuckin old bat, i bet her guy is one of those fat ass smelly bear types that are called “players” only because they are so freakishly fat that they can stop actual athletic players from the other team by bashing into them

fucking dumbass old hag i wish i could piss in her fuckin strong independent womyn “cougar” face