Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man tells girl to not eat like a pig,she eats more to own him (Comments = Cancer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Reddit moment

Look at all those rewards,someone legit spent money on these PNGs to award a post about a women eating pizza.
Women are literally getting encouraged to become more worst.
''Yass qweeen eat more,show that incel whos the boss''

Im sure at this rate in 2030,a fat landwhale with elephant feet will be considered a 7/10 and it will be perfectly normal
Women are so fuckin stupid lmao. Reddit = Cuck palace

This is what happens when the bf is not Chad.

If Chad said this, she would've gotten right onto a diet.

man wtf is this shit man haha

wasn't a girl but tranny nigger

found proof on r/ugly sub, anyway if u click the posters history u would find it eventually
NVM tranny bitch deleted account jfl

found proof on r/ugly sub, anyway if u click the posters history u would find it eventually
NVM tranny bitch deleted account jfl
But im not a reddit user

Provide screenshot

I just ate an entire fucking pizza

TwoHutSlice

Am I supposed to be upset by this foid because TBH don't give a fuck just want to fuck her while sharing her pizza

AprlBlue

Last edited:
I can imagine the comments from stupid cucks and manginas saying "you did it well girl! you deserve to be respected as you are" aaaaaaarghhhh i want to kill these motherfuckers, they need some testosterone or what the fuck is wrong with so much white knight shit in this era.

I hope she dies of a slow and painful heart attack.