Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man spits based facts and cucks freak out

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-

Notice how the first thing everyone immediately says if "found da inkwell! :soy: :soy:" jfl

She's obviously skipping through users because she's on the search for Omegle chad, so when this based dude calls her out she acts shocked jfl

"Just get a talent bro! Women love that!" *plays on the guitar and every foid still dashes by* jfl

The dude is right about being oppressed as a male, sub 8 men are oppressed by society and the government

Last edited:
she looks like an ape bro they are unironically looksmatched holy fuck infact the guy mogs the female and shes ditching him clown world

"Yikes hes freaking me out, so creepy" :feelsseriously:
This is why you should never entertain females. Dont try to make them laugh, don't try to sing a song for them, dont try to have a conversation with them. Because they will just use you as a jester and move on

lol. she can't use omegle without activating cock carousel protocols.

jammed with another beta cuck for 5 minutes = NOTCH ACHIEVED!
"Yikes hes freaking me out, so creepy" :feelsseriously:
This is why you should never entertain females. Dont try to make them laugh, don't try to sing a song for them, dont try to have a conversation with them. Because they will just use you as a jester and move on

tbh this "WHAAAAT????? PATHETIC LITTLE LOSER GOT HIS HOPES UP??????????????" dynamic from women existed since fucking kindergarden if you were born in the late 80s or later

APOLOGIZE INCEL YOU CAN'T TALK TO WOMEN LIKE THAT

Slightly funny, the bitch looks like a man, if you look carefully you can see she has hair dye damage. Now I don't know what went on previous to the video, but It's kinda clear that the dude is just throwing cord and is just trying to learn, and just wants to learn. His first mistake was that foids don't care unless it's something new and fresh and :soy:.
She boasts about how she's going to "next"(apparently this means move on to the next person) him, rather than at least listening to at least a string.
This is what it is like for a woman, even if she doesn't have an audience watching her.
The problem is that this BITCH, set him off, she was the final straw, his cope was him simply playing the guitar, and a foid was not impressed.

Another heavy blackpill that, even with your hobbies, unless you look like chad, you're nothing.

I burst out laughing when he vaped.

Why even go on omegle as a guy? Unless you're a chad nobody wants to talk to you.

“Everyone I don’t like is an incel”

holy shit the comments.memes truly do write themselves
"arghhh male opression dosent exist you stinky inkwel :feels: :feels: :feels: "
"hes being mean to a qweeen so cringe :feels::feels:"

lol. she can't use omegle without activating cock carousel protocols.

jammed with another beta cuck for 5 minutes = NOTCH ACHIEVED!

tbh this "WHAAAAT????? PATHETIC LITTLE LOSER GOT HIS HOPES UP??????????????" dynamic from women existed since fucking kindergarden if you were born in the late 80s or later

Yup that just the good ol' female nature. Only for chad teehee

He mogs the shit out of her

Nooooooo you cant just not allow me to ignore stuff like what ı did through my whole life you inkwell

Chad incel vs cuck whiteknight