Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man shows weakness of numales and kicks a bitch

low inhib as fuck LMAO

however i cannot condone violence against animals, it would have been better if he kicked that female in the head instead

he did nothing wrong. I feel the same way about parents who don't take responsibility for their kids. It's too bad he didn't go ER on everyone in that park.

it would have been better if he kicked that female in the head instead

this too.

Poor bastard, probably thought it was a free for all buffet.

fuck this guy, animal cruelty is wrong.

Poor bastard, probably thought it was a free for all buffet.

iM FuckiNG DEADDDD hAHahHAhaAhaA

low inhib as fuck LMAO

however i cannot condone violence against animals, it would have been better if he kicked that female in the head instead

lol if he kicked the female instant 10+ years in prison tbh, even though animals are much better than females.

Of course it's a black guy lmao

as much as i hate violence against animals this was pretty funny, anyone know why he did it? couldnt find any backstory on it

I fucking hate animal lovers - and I actually somewhat like animals myself. Idiots try and put them on a level plane with human beings, fucking joke.

If me or a loved one was every attacked by some mutt, I would kill it there and then - like I would if a small spider had bit me.

JFL at these betas all coping with their dogs. They try to white knight and half tackle the guy and then do nothing, then they all proceed to just stand there with their phones out recording him. lol pathetic cucks

i think his dog (some shitty spaniel) was attacked by the Labrador that he kicked or something

JFL at these betas all coping with their dogs. They try to white knight and half tackle the guy and then do nothing, then they all proceed to just stand there with their phones out recording him. lol pathetic cucks

Laughed at this too. Jumps on top of him then gets off and does nothing, while the rest record. Fucking LOL what the hell was that?

Laughed at this too. Jumps on top of him then gets off and does nothing, while the rest record. Fucking LOL what the hell was that?
They all want the credit of frowning upon the man's actions but no one had the balls to do a single thing. Classic virtue signaling numales

why the fuck are blacks like this.

& yeah these modern shitheels can't even put their phones down for shit, as long as it goes on social media then it's job well done.

why the fuck are blacks like this.

& yeah these modern shitheels can't even put their phones down for shit, as long as it goes on social media then it's job well done.

he's a chink not black

white knights all need to be destroyed

Why do whites care so much about animals? The way it sounds like the dog attacked him first.

"Someone grab him!!!"

Why won't you grab him yourself you useless bitch, don't boss men around like your servants. Typical vapid femoid waiting for her valiant white knight in shining armor to come and do the work for her. Entitled hoe.

I fucking hate animal lovers - and I actually somewhat like animals myself. Idiots try and put them on a level plane with human beings, fucking joke.

If me or a loved one was every attacked by some mutt, I would kill it there and then - like I would if a small spider had bit me.

You'd really hate some of the weirdos on LiveLeak.

They'll gladly watch a human have his head decapitated and eyes ripped out, but then wish death on someone who spun a cat around for 10 seconds, lmao.

If that's not some ass backwards thinking, I don't know what is.

The longbearded guy pisses me off, he needs to get knocked out. Have so many overconfident fags like that in my country.