Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man shoots childhood bully to death

Jfl based. .

Based and revenge pilled.

Imagine waiting until you're almost 70 to get your revenge. Literal lifetime of patience.

Holy shit someone should make a movie about this hero.

Should of done it earlier though. That guy had already lived most of his life.

Kinda cucked to care that much

he got what he fucking deserved

Too bad he didn't go ER in highschool! He could have got revenge on more bullies. Also back then there wouldn't be metal detectors and a high amount of security at high schools.

Underline

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The patience of a Stoic.

eh, sounds like he's just a dumbass drunk
alcohol is cancerous. literally.

Holy shit someone should make a movie about this hero.
i wish i can do this to my bullies at my school reunion, but i plan to blow up his car, i put a bomb under the fuel tank of his car and i cellphone-trigger the bomb, a murder will trigger a serious investigation

His bully looks decades younger despite them probably being approximately the same age. I hope he burns in hell. How can you win the genetic lottery and fail to think of anything better to do with your fortune than fuck with ugly people?

Got what was coming to him.

i wish i can do this to my bullies at my school reunion, but i plan to blow up his car, i put a bomb under the fuel tank of his car and i cellphone-trigger the bomb, a murder will trigger a serious investigation
I dont think thatll provide you with the satisfaction of personally inflicting trauma. Him waking up in a bath of sweat every night from having nightmares about you

All bullies deserve death. Soyciety makes every exception for their shit and when bullied decide to take action (because no one else will) they are the ones vilified.

I don't condone mass shootings and wouldn't do one anyway (it would be meaningless to hurt people who don't even know me) but I can certainly understand why they happen.

It is still a ridiculous structure of society. It's ok to bully people and 'authority' even shrugs it off. But take revenge on your bully? All the sudden you're the bad guy. Being bullied is worse than death because you don't die. You just suffer emotional and physical pain while everyone laughs at you.

Bluepillers: 78 :soy:

I would like to decapitate mine, feeling their blood on my hands. It's only fair.

70 years without apologizing?

Yeah, the bully had it coming.

Every person in that room was in on the bullying.

But as these things happened such a long time ago, I would never have imagined that he would have killed his friend like this. We are all shocked by it.

his friend

This is the level of gaslighting that normies will pull on you. Bullying bad enough to cause a 50 year grudge is "just joking between friends"

Asians are very patient people.

Former navy officer Thanapat allegedly flew into a rage when Suthat, a tailor, said he could not remember there being a problem between the pair.

Don't you hate it when you confront bullies about their bullying and they don't' remember it.

Thanapat is accused of pulling out a handgun after demanding an apology from Suthat, who refused

Lmao, so Suthat did remember bullying him but played stupid when he initially brought it up

remembER boyos, it's nevER too late to redeem yourselves

Based as fuck. That's my dream tbh i want to shoot the fucking bullies that ruined my life

If we're on the edgy of roping anyway might as well bring down those bullies. Based move

Old ass repost. Knew its gonna be that old ricecel before i even opened the thread.

too bad this doesnt happen far and wide and more frequently so that we dont have to post and repost the same story for lifuel