Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man sentenced to 11 years in prison for banging jb who lied about being 19. He's also ordered to pay her $3500

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Lol

A Fontana man is facing more than a decade behind bars and will have to pay thousands in restitution for paying a teenager he met on the internet for sex, the Department of Justice announced Monday.

Jason Dee Taylor, 42, was sentenced to 136 months in federal prison and was ordered to pay $3,508 in restitution to the victim, whom he met when she was 15 years old.

“Although she initially represented that she was 19 years old, the victim told Taylor almost immediately that she was 16, even though she was 15 years old at the time. In response, Taylor wrote her, ‘I’ll be honest. I like your age, it’s kinda hot,'” the release read.

In April 2020, Taylor twice drove to Santa Barbara County, where he picked up the victim, took her to a hotel and paid her a total of $600 for sex, according to the DOJ.

A family friend of the victim discovered Instagram messages from Taylor later that month, the DOJ said.

“When a member of the victim’s family sent Taylor a message informing him that they were going to report him to law enforcement, Taylor deleted his Instagram account, but not before the family friend had taken screenshots of the incriminating communications,” the release said.

In November 2021, he was convicted of two charges, sex trafficking of a minor and enticement of a minor to engage in criminal sexual activity.

“The minor victim was not a fully developed young woman with whom [Taylor] had sex in the heat of the moment, only to find out she was underage,” prosecutors said in a sentencing memorandum. “Rather, this was a case where [Taylor] looked for, found, and exploited a teenager who was willing to sell her body for money because that is what he wanted.”

Fuckin whore lied about her age, and HE’S the one to blame. Clown world:feelsclown:

oldcels cannot win under any circumstances

As much I hate pedos, I fucking hate jbs that lie about their age.

Lol

A Fontana man is facing more than a decade behind bars and will have to pay thousands in restitution for paying a teenager he met on the internet for sex, the Department of Justice announced Monday.

Jason Dee Taylor, 42, was sentenced to 136 months in federal prison and was ordered to pay $3,508 in restitution to the victim, whom he met when she was 15 years old.

“Although she initially represented that she was 19 years old, the victim told Taylor almost immediately that she was 16, even though she was 15 years old at the time. In response, Taylor wrote her, ‘I’ll be honest. I like your age, it’s kinda hot,'” the release read.

In April 2020, Taylor twice drove to Santa Barbara County, where he picked up the victim, took her to a hotel and paid her a total of $600 for sex, according to the DOJ.

A family friend of the victim discovered Instagram messages from Taylor later that month, the DOJ said.

“When a member of the victim’s family sent Taylor a message informing him that they were going to report him to law enforcement, Taylor deleted his Instagram account, but not before the family friend had taken screenshots of the incriminating communications,” the release said.

In November 2021, he was convicted of two charges, sex trafficking of a minor and enticement of a minor to engage in criminal sexual activity.

“The minor victim was not a fully developed young woman with whom [Taylor] had sex in the heat of the moment, only to find out she was underage,” prosecutors said in a sentencing memorandum. “Rather, this was a case where [Taylor] looked for, found, and exploited a teenager who was willing to sell her body for money because that is what he wanted.”
Fuckin whore lied about her age, and HE’S the one to blame. Clown world:feelsclown:
If the woman lies to you about their age, the man should not be punished (so long as it’s a JB and not like 5 year old or something fucking obvious of course).

How is the man at fault here? You asked her age because you know the law, they tell you their age, you sigh in relief then bang em. If they literally lied to you of their own volition that is NOT the man’s fault. Honestly just fuck the legal system’a prejudice towards men.

There’s a University of Michigan study you can Google that demonstrates even adjusted for prior criminal history women are given much more lenient sentences on average for the same crimes than men. Men are just treated like garbage while women are cared for and out on a pedestal EVEN WHEN ITS THEM that fuck up (like lying about their age to entrap someone else in illegal behavior). Shits infuriating.

What should he have done? Ask for ID? o.O

Bad title OP. She told him she was underage before he paid her for sex. I hope he enjoyed it because this is a tough price to pay.
This seems like entrapment then by the jb foid.

In feminist western society, the consequences of a young woman prostituting herself is the man being ordered to pay her even MORE money and then him being sent to prison. Because she was too young to understand how to "properly" prostitute herself.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Lol

Where did Jason Taylor supposedly write this?

Also how do we know "your age" refers to 16 and not 19 as advertised?

I'm going to need to see these chatlogs.

Also how soon is "almost immediately" ? Vague shit like that rings alarms for me. That might be "after they fucked a dozen times".

That sounds like plenty to me, why exactly does he need to pay her an extra $3,508 ?

Isn't this basically incentivizing underage teens to get involved in sex work? IE they don't just get the cash up front but can then sue for extra money down the line?

This is basically entrapment: she lies about being an adult, after they fuck reveals age, blackmails him into keep paying her or she will out him, then outs him anyway and gets paid.

Is this foid being charged with any crimes? Sex workers should be charged as criminals for doing this shit too, takes two to tango.

What a crock of shit: she's the one who enticed him.

This is misleading garbage. "he looked for a teen" makes it sound like he sought a 16yo when in fact he sought a 19yo

They couldn't use that language if she was 20.

Lesson learned lads: as enticing as 18/19 yo sex worker ads sound, only go for those which say 20+ that way they can't play the 'teen' semantics with you if she lied about her age.

As much I hate pedos, I fucking hate jbs that lie about their age.
Why do you bring up pedophiles?

This is a mid-pubescent girl not a pre-pubescent boy.

If the woman lies to you about their age, the man should not be punished (so long as it’s a JB and not like 5 year old or something fucking obvious of course).
It can be hard to interpret this shit so the simplest would be to take a photograph of some ID she shows you before you fuck her.

Whores won't agree to this because of laws against sex work so we should also work to legalize sex work.

How is the man at fault here? You asked her age because you know the law, they tell you their age, you sigh in relief then bang em.
I don't know if he asked, "she initially represented that she was 19 years old" sounds like she might've listed 19 on a dating profile.

If they literally lied to you of their own volition that is NOT the man’s fault. Honestly just fuck the legal system’a prejudice towards men.
We need women to prosecute Chads who don't ask for photo ID on every new date.
It should be mandatory, like a compliment to how youthful a woman looks.

Basically: don't make it illegal to fuck underage girls: make it illegal to fuck women who don't show ID, or who show underage ID

IE it should be illegal to have sex with a 40yo woman who has a fake ID saying she is 15, and legal to have sex w/ a 15 yo girl who has ID saying she is 20

If the latter is a problem, prosecute the foids using those IDs and the people producing the fake IDs

The only way I could be okay prosecuting a guy for falling for a fake IF is if we're literally pre-Tanner stages (no tits, no pubes, etc) because in those cases you'd want to double-check with the cops to make sure she's not using a fake

Maybe if she was working with the police. But she wasn't.

This is just another case of incel desperation gone too far.
IMO entrapment is a term that should apply even if it's not police setitng it directly.
By punishing for this they're setting it indirectly

Lol

Let’s see his face I doubt this was chadu:lul: :lul:

Are you intently missing this?
"“Although she initially represented that she was 19 years old, the victim told Taylor almost immediately that she was 16, even though she was 15 years old at the time. In response, Taylor wrote her, ‘I’ll be honest. I like your age, it’s kinda hot,'” the release read."

I don't say it's ok to send him for 11 years.
But he knew she is underage, and he knew the law.
When I want to fuck a minor girl for money, I'm going to a place where it's ok (in Minecraft),

Are you intently missing this?
"“Although she initially represented that she was 19 years old, the victim told Taylor almost immediately that she was 16, even though she was 15 years old at the time. In response, Taylor wrote her, ‘I’ll be honest. I like your age, it’s kinda hot,'” the release read."

I don't say it's ok to send him for 11 years.
But he knew she is underage, and he knew the law.
When I want to fuck a minor girl for money, I'm going to a place where it's ok (in Minecraft),
The point I’m trying to make is he was “baited” with a legal age and then told something else. If the police did that in a sting operation, it would be considered entrapment

The point I’m trying to make is he was “baited” with a legal age and then told something else. If the police did that in a sting operation, it would be considered entrapment
According to the story she said it immediately, not after they had sex.

A71A91F3 BEB9 4EAC AFDF 878A5AA84826

if she was selling her body she was already fucking or she wouldn't know what to sell, shut the fuck up cucks

they would destroy the whole world for a 15 year old whore

Meanwhile that same 16 year old girl has willingly participated in multiple gangbangs with 20+ year old chads,
5 times a week free of charge yet chad will never spend a single day in prison.

Last edited:
her plan went above her expectations