Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Man questions foid logic, foids and cucks respond with shaming language

"It’s 2017 and this is tired."
"Every girl has their own choices of wearing dresses"

A lot of rubbish replies. Why can't they just say it, they dress provocatively to attract CHAD.

"It’s 2017 and this is tired."
"Every girl has their own choices of wearing dresses"

A lot of rubbish replies. Why can't they just say it, they dress provocatively to attract CHAD.
"Men shouldn't stare, because that's immature and childish."
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Their answer is basically "Be a real man and stop being interested in women" :lul:, well we all know it's in reference to undesirable men so whatever.

If you literally wear revealing clothing and hope to not be stared you are an idiot. It would be like me shoving a nintendo switch up my ass, dying my hair the colors of the new LGBT Flag and wearing nothing but a thong and a shirt that says "fuck white people" and wondering why I am garnering attention. It is not hard to get guys to not stare, you don't have to wear hijab, just don't wear slutty clothing thot.

they dress nice for chad, but why would they tell the truth? it would be "slutty".
they talk shit about dresses being comfortable or needing confidence to show off, it's all BS.
ITS ALL FOR CHAD
female clothing is most of the time extremely uncomfortable, eg. heels, etc.
no foid would torture herself like this if it wasn't for chad.

they only hate staring if it's an ugly male.

Women know they'll be looked at if they dress revealing. They need to just admit this and move on.

If I wear a batman costume to work, i expect ppl to stare at me. These bitches just want their cake and eat it too. Wanna attract only chads, god forbid a sub 7 stares.

Let me get this straight

They want to be stared at.. but not for too long?

Let me get this straight

They want to be stared at.. but not for too long?
Normies are only allowed to look at it for 2 seconds, subhumans are gross and therefore cannot stare at all, and Chad can look however long he wants at any time.

yea everything on internet is cucked, i saw another question on that site asking why is online dating easier for women and there was like hundreds of cucks and feminists trying to disprove it and saying " the struggles of online dating for each gender is at least equal but if it was to be measured in whos worse off, itd be women"

fucking lol, stupid dumb cunts.
they dress nice for chad, but why would they tell the truth? it would be "slutty".
they talk shit about dresses being comfortable or needing confidence to show off, it's all BS.
ITS ALL FOR CHAD
female clothing is most of the time extremely uncomfortable, eg. heels, etc.
no foid would torture herself like this if it wasn't for chad.

they only hate staring if it's an ugly male.
exactly, theres always plenty of femoids who complain about wearing dresses or skirts and dont wanna be in the "typical girll stuff teehee" so they wear shirt and womens jeans instead, and these femoids still complain if a man even dare look at her.

Of course chad gets a pass tho as you mentioned
Normies are only allowed to look at it for 2 seconds, subhumans are gross and therefore cannot stare at all, and Chad can look however long he wants at any time.
pretty much sums it up

its okay to stare as long as you look like Chad and have high sex value. That way it gives woman confidence about herself that she is getting looked at by good looking men.

in the end clothes are just a fakeup a fraud a deception, they are probably more uglier when naked, imagine a white skin colored foid having 10x more melanin on her ass than the rest of the skin kill it with :fire: