Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Man posts facebook advertisement looking a girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Needless to say I invited him to this forum, this is the sort of bluepilled people I have to share a country with. It has been shared over 2000 times and roasties and Chad lites wishing him luck. I can't deal with bluepilled attitudes.

Screenshot 20200903 180618

jfl this is arguably a way of doxxing yourself you know? if he sees this he can connect you to this post.

Needless to say I invited him to this forum, this is the sort of bluepilled people I have to share a country with. It has been shared over 2000 times and roasties and Chad lites wishing him luck. I can't deal with bluepilled attitudes.

View attachment 332379
JFL

This shit is so stupid it hurts. How fucking dumb can someone be.

I read the entire thing in an Irish accent.

Beyond over if at age 34 you have to beg online for scraps

> work in hospital for NHS 17 years
Is he a doctor? janitor? receptionist? nurse? wtf?

Send his Facebook page. I'll invite him here.

Poor guy seems so bluepilled and innocent. If he gets blackpilled I give him 1 year before he ropes.

Brutal suifuel.

He's too innocent. Don't bring him here. The blackpill should only be given to those who can bear it.

Imagine being an incel and thinking you're gonna settle down when you've never had any experience.

Imagine being an incel and thinking you're gonna settle down when you've never had any experience.

The black pill can be devastating.

I'm not laughing or making fun of him. Yeah, it's sad. But he's doing the only thing he feels he can do. Once this goes south, which it will, I just hope he knows they're people out there who know his pain. Poor fucking guy. I hope I don't reach 34.

Women cringe reading this, your literally advertising that youre a loser

The way to actually advertise yourself is by taking shirtless selfies and going viral

This shit is so stupid it hurts. How fucking dumb can someone be.

Just remember that on r/dating there are guys who make similar posts almost daily thinking its going to work

I cant think but that these guys are deluded and have no idea about the state of the dating market

Poor guy seems so bluepilled and innocent. If he gets blackpilled I give him 1 year before he ropes.

He actually seems like a really nice guy. If attraction was really about personality he would have no trouble finding someone.

Women cringe reading this, your literally advertising that youre a loser

The way to actually advertise yourself is by taking shirtless selfies and going viral

Just remember that on r/dating there are guys who make similar posts almost daily thinking its going to work

I cant think but that these guys are deluded and have no idea about the state of the dating market
jfl yeah there are literally people who've made hundreds of threads over the course of several years and keep doing it thinking it'll work. It's frightening. Their inability to learn is just terrifying

He should be posting here

"bro being in your 30's is the peak of men. you smv is so high bro, young women will automatically be all over you"

He actually seems like a really nice guy. If attraction was really about personality he would have no trouble finding someone.
++
I’m all for turning bluepillers blackpilled, but this guy is obvously retarded and will probably find some deadly copes.

"bro being in your 30's is the peak of men. you smv is so high bro, young women will automatically be all over you"

Just imagine hearing something like this at a PUA bootcamp and actually believing it

Bad for him, he is going to be a betabuxx.