Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Man of culture trait: you love the smell of your own penis

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Smell is a powerful memory trigger so every time you take your dick out to piss you're instantly reminded of all the NSFW content you've recently fapped to which is often high quality and it makes the act of urinating even more enjoyable.

You're about to take a shower and your mind is thinking about retarded shit so you're like meh, and then suddenly you take off your boxers and BOOM you remember you're a man of culture and now you proceed to shower with a smile on your face feeling like a king

Sometimes you're chilling doing whatever and you just put your hand under there, grab your dick, and then you smell your hand and you don't even feel ashamed cuz you know it's the right thing to do. You love smelling your junk and you don't gaf :cool:

I get it. Pavlovian trigger, but still gay tbhngl. You associate sex with the smell of cock...:feelsohgod:

I don't like it but I also don't dislike it. I just tolerate it.

I don't stop to smell my dick, I go further tasting it too :feelsohh:

Smell is a powerful memory trigger so every time you take your dick out to piss you're instantly reminded of all the NSFW content you've recently fapped to which is often high quality and it makes the act of urinating even more enjoyable.

You're about to take a shower and your mind is thinking about retarded shit so you're like meh, and then suddenly you take off your boxers and BOOM you remember you're a man of culture and now you proceed to shower with a smile on your face feeling like a king

Sometimes you're chilling doing whatever and you just put your hand under there, grab your dick, and then you smell your hand and you don't even feel ashamed cuz you know it's the right thing to do. You love smelling your junk and you don't gaf :cool:
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha:

ye, bro, it seems gay to like the smell of a penis :feelswhere:

I get it. Pavlovian trigger, but still gay tbhngl. You associate sex with the smell of cock...:feelsohgod:

You're all a bunch of pussy ass bitches acting like you never sniff your fingers after scratching your junk :lul: "oh god forbid I get mocked by incels for admitting that I do the most relatable thing in man's history :feelsohgod: I better call OP gay and pretend I get disgusted by the mere sight of my own dick cuz that's what straight dudes are supposed to be like right? :forcedsmile: I'm totally straight guys I just called OP gay hehe" :feelsthink: :feelsjuice:

You're all a bunch of pussy ass bitches acting like you never sniff your fingers after scratching your junk :lul: "oh god forbid I get mocked by incels for admitting that I do the most relatable thing in man's history :feelsohgod: I better call OP gay and pretend I get disgusted by the mere sight of my own dick cuz that's what straight dudes are supposed to be like right? :forcedsmile: I'm totally straight guys I just called OP gay hehe" :feelsthink: :feelsjuice:
I try to avoid touching it ngl.

I'll just quote what another dude said so you can get an idea
I don't like it but I also don't dislike it. I just tolerate it.
^
sry for not sharing your fetishes bruh, but it's not like you can force me to

It's one thing to scratch and sniff. It's a whole other thing to actually get off on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back