Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man met 12-year-old on dating app before spending the night with her - he said he thought she was 19

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-met-12-year-old-15797429

1_Court1.jpg

A man who spent the night with a 12-year-old girl he said he thought was 19 has been jailed.

Carl Hodgson, 28, invited the child to his flat in Manchester city centre a few days after they first made contact via a popular adult dating app.

He filmed her on his mobile phone as she wore a body stocking and sent it to a friend, Manchester Crown Court heard.

Hodgson also pleasured himself while the girl watched.

He pleaded guilty at earlier hearings to causing or inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity; engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child; distributing an indecent photograph of a child; and making indecent photographs of a child.

Following earlier hearings, he wore sunglasses, a scarf and put his hood up as he left court.

In sentencing, Judge David Stockdale QC, the Recorder of Manchester, told Hodgson: "[The victim] was by reason of her age highly vulnerable to exploitation and she was no doubt impressed by you.

I wonder how she looked

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Where the fuck were her parents? Holy shit. Free that man. The little whore deserves to be whipped in public.

The parents should be ashamed of themselves.

I have a 12 yo neighbor and until I saw her wearing elementary school shirt I was sure she is 17-18. At the evening she wears tons of makeup, and she is very tall (5'10 I guess). So, I cannot blame the guy.

The parents should be ashamed of themselves.
literally what kind of parents let their 12 year old daughter go on a dating app
and the daughter decided to do it from 12 the world is fucked

Where the fuck were her parents? Holy shit. Free that man. The little whore deserves to be whipped in public.

wont happen ins this cuckciety

why can't I get a 12 year old girlfriend?

Must've been a pretty tall 12 yo to get mistaken for 19

literally what kind of parents let their 12 year old daughter go on a dating app
and the daughter decided to do it from 12 the world is fucked
mOm cAn I gO tIndERfUcK sOmE sTraNgER

In sentencing, Judge David Stockdale QC, the Recorder of Manchester, told Hodgson: "[The victim] was by reason of her age highly vulnerable to exploitation and she was no doubt impressed by you.
checkmate they always are victims foids cannot be held accountable for anything
B-b-but women mature faster than men teehee:soy::soy:<- my ass

I have a 12 yo neighbor and until I saw her wearing elementary school shirt I was sure she is 17-18. At the evening she wears tons of makeup, and she is very tall (5'10 I guess). So, I cannot blame the guy.
lmao 12 year old girl heightmoggs me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Is it me or people age faster these days. I have trouble telling the age of people younger than me. Tbh the guy shouldnt be put in jail for a mistake, but I doubt the cucked gov will care.

the absolute state of west. I hope it get nuked soon tbh..

This is why it's sometimes not bad to be incel. Seriously any amount of sex has so much legal danger nowadays. You never know what you're getting yourself into. You have to see ID and confirm its not fake and get a written consent document enthusiastically signed every 5 minutes to ensure continuous consent and even after that if she didn't like it she can say she was still coerced or had a drink so was unable to consent and you are still a rapist.

Yeah he banged a 12 year old. Worth a life in jail?

This is why it's sometimes not bad to be incel. Seriously any amount of sex has so much legal danger nowadays. You never know what you're getting yourself into. You have to see ID and confirm its not fake and get a written consent document enthusiastically signed every 5 minutes to ensure continuous consent and even after that if she didn't like it she can say she was still coerced or had a drink so was unable to consent and you are still a rapist.

people say it's the jews or the powers that be that enabled women to destroy any man with fake rape stuff

but what exactly would those in power gain from this? they're probably bigger targets with the false rape shit than random normies

Include me in the screenshots.

Just one time please:incel::cryfeels:

people say it's the jews or the powers that be that enabled women to destroy any man with fake rape stuff

but what exactly would those in power gain from this? they're probably bigger targets with the false rape shit than random normies

It's white knightism. Not a conspiracy. Men are just biologically designed to protect women. We used to have actual threats to protect them from. But now that those threats are gone, white knights and women are just inventing fake threats and over-reacting to them to feed their biological impulses to protect and be protected.

Fundamentally it's biology run amok.

Her parents should be the ones in jail not the man.

I recall approaching a 5 foot 10 female in a Mall (me at 5 foot 8) she was, retrospectively, like a Kardashian/Jenner sister in a purple dress during my PUA days in 2008.

After 40 minutes gaming her, she revealed she was only 14 years old.

I had to force myself from the "set" and made my excuses. Her reply?

14 year old going on 21- "I know the bouncers at the nightclubs have the same problem telling my age, which is why I always get in".

That said the girl in the news story looks obese and 5 foot 3, even under that hoodie.

i just wanted to get something to eat!

how can a little bitch cause this much damage to a man. the little foid should be caged

Children in Africa are lucky to be starving because sometimes food poisons you, right?

Children in Africa are lucky to be starving because sometimes food poisons you, right?

Yeah I suppose. I don't really glamorize sex or women that much anymore. So to me the risk of poison is becoming greater than the potential benefit. I can jerk off just fine.

It's not just the legal poison. It's the financial poison. The poison in your personal life.

The amount most guys have to risk giving up (and actually give up in terms of time and energy and money) just to get a few sexual encounters a month is insane.

That guy is a normie , fuck him. Idk how looks the girl but he had to have noticed something Isn't? anyways Idc about that future roastie

I remember reading about this last year. I don't believe I ever saw how she looked.

Age frauding is fucked up and only gets men into shit.

Too bad he didn’t get to stick his dick in her. Imagine going to jail over having a 12 year old watch you jerk off.

Imagine raising and rearing a girl just so she can go an get ravaged by another man at 12 through a dating app. The father is the ultimate cuck. She should be married to a man that can manage her, instead of having sex out of wedlock.

funny how she was on a dating app, the conditions of which say u must be over 18

13 year old girls are over developed and look 25 today because of all the makeup, provocative clothing, estrogen in food, drinks and pills they consume

jfl lifefuel when the judge compliments you while giving a sentence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back