Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Man likes transphobic tweet GETS INTERROGATED BY POLICE

1984 is here.

This represents an Orwellian dystopian nightmare. The rise of leftism and the destruction of the family is underway. It's only a matter of time before the state seizes the means to reproduction (labor and sexual, causing the destruction of the market in any way possible. It's clear they're being very fastidious with these attempts, and many of us may not live to see civilization return to its former glory.

Soon, it will be a crime to be an ethnic man.
dc-Cover-dsm2i8k46qgt1u09c7o0il8897-20170205140508.Medi.jpeg

This is insane lol

The UK is the most cucked country on earth

Careful with what you say, the cuckstapo will get you

Nuke that island.

What a world we live in...

This represents an Orwellian dystopian nightmare. The rise of leftism and the destruction of the family is underway. It's only a matter of time before the state seizes the means to reproduction (labor and sexual, causing the destruction of the market in any way possible. It's clear they're being very fastidious with these attempts, and many of us may not live to see civilization return to its former glory.
Well said führer.

We need you to come back and fix this mess bro. :feelscry:

Absolutely insane but nothing in the UK surprises me anymore.

Reading the comments to the tweet is lifefuel.

EVERYONE is agreeing the police are becoming a 1984 fascist thought police nightmare.

This is what happens when SJWs write laws behind closed doors without consultation from the public. Once they actually get put into place and normies have to experience it first hand, everyone can see how absolutely retarded it all is.

One can only hope that some conservative will backtrack this insane shit of legislating over hurt feelings.

Or maybe we should make height a protected class and get women locked up for discriminating against us for being short? Fair play.

The earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing it have names and addresses.

JFL at living in the west. I'm glad I don't live in west. This place is cucked. I can literally go out and yell how I hate fags, Jews and people would cheer me up.

JFL at living in the west. I'm glad I don't live in west. This place is cucked. I can literally go out and yell how I hate fags, Jews and people would cheer me up.
Im kinda jealous tbh

Tbh only thing I don't like about place I live in is economics. But I rather die starving than being target of faggots

Move here tbh. You'll not regret it
Where do you live?

White Knight Cuckolds in blue. That's about right for UK police. Too busy white knighting for m'lady on twitter than doing their actual job patrolling the streets and nabbing actual murderers.

The UK is a fuckin joke. Gangs of boys are running about stabbing each other in London. Yet the police are wasting what little resources they have on this nonsense. A guy in Scotland got done for making his dog do a wee salute and he'd shout 'gas the jews'. It was funny. The judge wouldn't look at the context of it being a fuckin joke. If you cannae even joke about things then we are truly fucked. Everybody can be offended by something. Where do you draw the line.

Can someone nuke us, hate this country.

Aren't there supposed to be a ton of Muslims in the UK? Are they gonna stand up to this shit?

I thought US pigs were bad. At least in the UK you don't get shot

that shitlord needs prison

UK is a lost cause, they already got the guns so they are fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back