Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious man life is mathematic parabola

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
How to understand the equation of a parabola directrix and focus

i remember clearly my math teacher words back in 2016.. he said and i quote "man life is a parabola" then he stared at me for some reason. he was enlightened and knew my aura was fucked.

basically you get a point in your life where you feel top of world .. mostly your teenage life.. then life gets more shit when you see how cruel adult hood is...
when you find your truth and become satisfied with fate, life smiles to you.

"some people stay at the bottom of parabola they never develop their chart to next level... those end up dying alone or killing themselves "

View attachment 637572
i remember clearly my math teacher words back in 2016.. he said and i quote "man life is a parabola" then he stared at me for some reason. he was enlightened and knew my aura was fucked.

basically you get a point in your life where you feel top of world .. mostly your teenage life.. then life gets more shit when you see how cruel adult hood is...
when you find your truth and become satisfied with fate, life smiles to you.

"some people stay at the bottom of parabola they never develop their chart to next level... those end up dying alone or killing themselves "
i rmemeber my math teacher saying the same thing

My life is y=-x, just a downward slope getting worse

y² = 4ax. can't fall out it no matter what:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My life is y=-x, just a downward slope getting worse
i do believe people like you who are hard core pessimists just do this to cope and feel superior/condole urself indirectly.
its okay but many ppl here dont know this. they believe some ppl really have it bad when we are all literally equal in miserable chart

y = 0, never started, no high point in life at all, everydays the same.

in case of brutal cancer too? cancer pain is worst pain ever brother. can't believe anyone normal would handle being on opiod doses for long time.. brutal stuff ngl. health = everything

it is but im religious so even if life is more painful than enjoyable when u contract a horrible disease I believe that is just the test that God has ordained for u and you'd just have to see it through to the bitter end.
legit bro.

Can't relate, I was horrible at math (I only excelled in Pyschical education and Graphic Design). I flunked out because I was still in Probability and Statitcs by senior year. Hs was the begging of my low self-esteem and misanthropy. In middle school I was so optimistic about my future. Went to GED class a decade later and realized how easy algebra is.