Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man in China seeks divorce from wife of 16 years after paternity tests reveal 3 daughters he raised are not his children

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
The foid, however, remained unrepentant and when tracked down and interviewed by the TV station, she reasoned her behaviour was not infidelity.

“I don’t think I cheated on him. Is biological paternity really important? Couples who are sterile adopt kids all the time,” Yu said in a phone interview.

She also criticised Chen for seeking a divorce after discovering their three daughters were conceived with another man.

“Please try to empathise with me. The three children called him ‘dad’ for many years, but now he says the daughters are not his own. What is the difference between him and an animal?”

Chinese social media was filled with commentary critical of Yu’s behaviour and disrespect towards her husband. (Unlike reddit shills who will simply side with the woman, just because it is a woman).

40fcf235-9168-491b-8204-7fd817960170_7c5a6b28.jpg

Last edited:
She should be put on concentration camp and whipped 300 times a day in her back.

Just kek at getting married

The play here is to fuck the daughters to ensure the kid they have will be yours.

“Please try to empathise with me. The three children called him ‘dad’ for many years, but now he says the daughters are not his own. What is the difference between him and an animal?”
That's rich coming from a toilet. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Animals try to cuck each other all the time. She was such a slave to her instincts that she cuckolded her husband three times.

soy betas would say but ehh em they can still be his childreen, it doesnt matter if they are bylocigly his

The play here is to fuck the daughters to ensure the kid they have will be yours.
Wanted to say this. If he's spent years of his money raising girls that aren't his daughters, he'd might as well wife them up, especially since they have an emotional connection to him

The foid, however, remained unrepentant and when tracked down and interviewed by the TV station, she reasoned her behaviour was not infidelity.

“I don’t think I cheated on him. Is biological paternity really important? Couples who are sterile adopt kids all the time,” Yu said in a phone interview.

She also criticised Chen for seeking a divorce after discovering their three daughters were conceived with another man.

Chinese social media was filled with commentary critical of Yu’s behaviour and disrespect towards her husband. (Unlike reddit shills who will simply side with the woman, just because it is a woman).

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Too brutal man, I think the man should kill that whore and the children(the whore's insurance against genetic death) as that bitch managed to effectively ensure his genetic death by fooling him all day long for 16 years.

Gynocentrism is starting to attack asian. The end is near:society: . Enjoy seeing the world burn as an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back