Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MAN IM TIRED OF BEING UGLY

I was gna kms at 20 but then I started blazing and I couldn’t be bothered to anymore. Hmm I could kms or just get baked as fuck and fuck around. 10 years on and I’m still here, can’t really remember any of the last 10 years. I guess you could say I now have a passion for botany and no desire to die

THE ONLY REASON WHY I HAVENT KILLED MYSELF IS BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A HUGE BURDEN FOR MY MOTHER GIVING HER DEPRESSION FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. IM LIVING IN THIS SHITTY WORLD FOR U MOM
The simpsons suicide refraining from killing myself not to upset my family homer

I feel the same way.

Jfl at being 16

having back pain from thrusting bitches br0?:chad::chad::chad:

jokes aside, wait till your 21.

Hey fellow youngcel. Give life a chance and don't rope tbhtbh. I know it sucks.

Also giga JFL at giving a fuck about your mother, father, brother, sister, family, extended family or anyone except yourself.

You’re still in puberty too.. all that stress is spiking your cortisol and that’s not good for bone development. You’re bones will literally give up if you stress too much. Your thoughts might literally make the difference between you being normie or incel.
LOL

how do you know hes average?
He has PMed me his picture. He's exaggerating, probably has BDD. Only 5% of people on here are truly 4 or below. Most are 4,5/9.

Just dont be dramaqueen when u dont know even what is independent lonely life. Live in shitty room for 10 years with no friends gf or good job then complain not now u r mom buy u everything easy life

IM LIVING IN THIS SHITTY WORLD FOR U MOM
same, I'm just alive for my parents once their gone, I hope for a better place whatever that is, I will end my life, people humiliate me in the streets, in my job, in college, all my life it's the same only because I'm ugly, maybe I bring some heads with me especially the fuckers from my work, yeah I know you people are watching me, yeah I heard you making fun of me, don't think I didn't notice but I'm sure you wanted me to notice, so know this, I know, I know that all of you are making fun of me for trying to dress better, making fun of me for making a tinder account, making fun of me for started lifting weights, I know all your names, I know were you all sit, don't worry I'm laughing with you people the difference is that I will laugh way harder when your brains explode

too young to start venting.
You have no idea about what awaits you at college.
Talk to a female classmate with a shit face = get in revision
dress nice = pretentious cunt and also a serial killer
wear a tie = sexual harasser weirdo
have muscles/be gymcel = women beater
have nice grades = virgin nerd faggot weirdo also pretentious cunt
have shitty grades, dress awful, skinny and loner = subhuman weirdo (the best denomination a truecel can achieve and look for)

All caps posting is against the rules

If people dont glare at you outside then you are not ugly just average. Average people get ignored. Good looking and ugly people get noticed.

I DONT DESERVE TO BE UGLY I DONT DESERVE TO HAVE A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT I DONT DESERVE TO HAVE BACK AND KNEE PAIN AT 16 AND THE ONLY REASON WHY I HAVENT KILLED MYSELF IS BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A HUGE BURDEN FOR MY MOTHER GIVING HER DEPRESSION FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE. IM LIVING IN THIS SHITTY WORLD FOR U MOM
Think I found my new favorite poster