Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man I'm standing right in the middle of suifuel central.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
In a mall right now. Prime location. The food court is just filled with couples and foids. Too much crowd and mogging going on, drained all energy in minutes. Writing this from the bathroom.

Saw an entire table full of school/college aged friends. All of them couples. This s is what I had missed out in life. Was never part of such a group, let alone have a gf. I'm suffocating here.

Hard to believe some people spend their 20s sexually and emotionally satisfied. :feelsbadman:

Malls and coffee shops are the worst places to go if you’re incel (unless you wanna take creepshots:feelsLSD:)

Fuck, i feel you. a month ago was eating at a sushi place with family and then in comes this huge sorority party of graduating college zoomer couples.
I wish i could have a friend group let alone be invited to hangout with the Cool Kids™ but i still hate normies, I envy their happiness even if it's just for a moment.
they ALL definitely fucked afterwards. :feelsrope:

:feelsrope:I can't take this shit anymore. Why should I be forced to suffer? My sadness can't overcome my rage somedays.

Literally everybody except us is living an emotionally and sexually fulfilling life while the few of us rot alone.

What did we do to deserve this

I am feeling this hard on vacation. Happy young couples everywhere. Makes me feel like shit. Oh well at least I can chill at the fkk saunaclubs and get my dick sucked. My college is the same way with the couples and mogging but I can’t get my dick sucked for cheap there

Im lerning to filter out surroundings , nothing but you matters in this piece of shit . If your dead nobody cares , and Nobody cares about you now , so why give other People so much Attention. When they dont even think about , giving it back.
In a mall right now. Prime location. The food court is just filled with couples and foids. Too much crowd and mogging going on, drained all energy in minutes. Writing this from the bathroom.

Saw an entire table full of school/college aged friends. All of them couples. This s is what I had missed out in life. Was never part of such a group, let alone have a gf. I'm suffocating here.

Never go to the mall as a sub 5 or the beach. It’s Suifuel and you’ll get mogged non stop. While seeing Stacie’s that you’ll never be able to touch :lasereyes:

This is why I’m gonna drink til death, can’t handle this shit anymore

Literally when I step outside,almost every man heightmogs me. Not to mention I look ugly af too.

Malls are one of the worst places for an incel to go to. In case you have to go to one in order to buy something, go with a friend so you can have someone to talk with and distract yourself.

You was buying clothes and you end up getting mogged now the day is a painful reminder