Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man I hate family gatherings

GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
I despise family gatherings. Every time I go to one, all I see around me are my bluepilled naïve family members. Had an event where everyone seemed happy and then I thought to myself how lucky they all must be to be so ignorant towards the blackpill. I hate going to these fucking events but my high inhib family complains if I say I don't want to go because they care about what everyone thinks. Fuck what everyone thinks and fuck their false sense of joy, I don't care to waste my time watching them be happy.

As the great 21st century philosopher Patrick Bateman once stated, "My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."

I hate seeing all the happy couples, I grew up with these people and many are younger yet they've all managed to get a gf and develop normally.

I hate seeing all the happy couples, I grew up with these people and many are younger yet they've all managed to get a gf and develop normally.
Sucks to look at and then they ask you when you're going to get into a relationship or something as some sick joke. Ya let me just snap my fingers and get into a relationship. Why didn't I think of that?:feelstastyman:

I despise family gatherings. Every time I go to one, all I see around me are my bluepilled naïve family members. Had an event where everyone seemed happy and then I thought to myself how lucky they all must be to be so ignorant towards the blackpill. I hate going to these fucking events but my high inhib family complains if I say I don't want to go because they care about what everyone thinks. Fuck what everyone thinks and fuck their false sense of joy, I don't care to waste my time watching them be happy.
I too can’t stand them. I don’t understand how they go around parading joyously, happy to interact with other relatives. They do not interest me in the least. The worst part at family gatherings is when they want a photo. I always have to exclude myself and they ask “why”, as if it needs answered.
As the great 21st century philosopher Patrick Bateman once stated, "My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
Based.

I remember being younger and going to a family gathering.... My mother's cousin's sister's husband's aunt heard that I liked chili and bought me Stagg Country Style Chili... that is canned chili... She brought and gave me 10... 10! 108oz GIANT cans of chili...... I have no idea why to this very day. Other than that I have no positive family gathering experiences.
:feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek: That's fucking hilarious

'Bateman'
I felt nothing really when I gather with family only hollowness and annoyance

Sucks to look at and then they ask you when you're going to get into a relationship or something as some sick joke. Ya let me just snap my fingers and get into a relationship. Why didn't I think of that?:feelstastyman:
These sorts of questions just stopped coming eventually, by mid 20's everyone knows there's something wrong with you.

Christian Bale is a good actor, I admire his ability to simulate genuine and disingenuous emotions.
He manages to nail every role he's in, underrated for just how talented he his.

These sorts of questions just stopped coming eventually, by mid 20's everyone knows there's something wrong with you.
I'm in my early 20's so hopefully they eventually stop asking

Me: *When can I be left alone and play my video games? *

There's so many things I'm not willing to do unless I get a gf and sex.

i just sit there and dont say anything the entire time unless someone directly talks to me

Theyre painful because you know they are going to ask you hows your life has been.

I make up shit, bs with a few of them, then go hide out in the room somewhere.

Theyre painful because you know they are going to ask you hows your life has been.

I make up shit, bs with a few of them, then go hide out in the room somewhere.
How do you keep up with the lies? I just gave up and started telling the truth eventually.

i just sit there and dont say anything the entire time unless someone directly talks to me
I purposely sit away from everyone and act as if I'm on my phone but they can't take the hint so they come to me and socialize about garbage.

One time my grandpa house was flooded, I, my father ,all of member of the family and my grandpa friend help him clean his house. After that we have celebration.

On my house, I scream and cry because why can't felt connected like other people, why am I lacking something. Everyone was happy, and I have to put on a mask that I am happy too

I felt nothing, people with SPD are miserable

I felt nothing, people with SPD are miserable
Hope your SPD is cured, if I recall SPD tends to cure itself or at least get better for the majority of people as they get older.

Hope your SPD is cured, if I recall SPD tends to cure itself or at least get better for the majority of people as they get older.
I have a lot of violent fantasy, it's a way I let out my frustation

I refused to go to the last family gathering. I am so tired of these normie events that I don't feel included

I refused to go to the last family gathering. I am so tired of these normie events that I don't feel included
I try refusing but my family complains to the point where I just say fuck it, may as well go so they stop bothering me

I try refusing but my family complains to the point where I just say fuck it, may as well go so they stop bothering me
I just do it because my family are the one only with me when I was a hikkikomori. They didn't abandon me

When I was a young child, I rarely went to them since I had problems with my maternal relatives.

Yes. When I was a young child, I'd get into arguments with my half-cousins due to their "favoritism". I once criticized my half-cousin after we visited my half-uncle's apartment in downtown Milwaukee. Her mother said this:

"Hey, Intellau!, Well, you know what? You can leave!"

I was licking a battery as she said it.

JFL...Mother asked me to pander to my intellectually-disabled younger half-cousin...His dyslexic Mother is too incompetent to teach him basic knowledge.

I'm going to try to red pill my relatives and get them to stop liking sleepy creepy Joe this Thanksgiving...that dementia patient fucked up this country so much

I'm going to try to red pill my relatives and get them to stop liking sleepy creepy Joe this Thanksgiving...that dementia patient fucked up this country so much
Redpilling them rarely every works. Majority of people are bluepill and if you tell them anything else they think you're insane.

Redpilling them rarely every works. Majority of people are bluepill and if you tell them anything else they think you're insane.
That's why I'm going to start small and gradually try to radicalize them

Don't mean to brag but... i have no family. No parents, no relatives, nothing :D

Blessing in disguise

Yep.

Privileged fags.is, I have never gone to a family gathering my entire life.

@Incelius Savage

Privileged fags.is, I have never gone to a family gathering my entire life.
Lucky, wanted to go to a family gathering with a bunch of bluepillers = fakecel