Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Man i am so fucking lonely.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
You know that feeling when you nap for a couple hours then you wake up and find out its the same day? I made the mistake of sleeping at 7 pm and waking up at 10, and i legit feel like garbage when that happens, and it gets fucking worse realizing you have literally 0 copes and no one to talk to, the 0 notification and 0 people to text you first pill destroyed me (only notification i get is from autists here like @trying to solve my maths homework ). So i am just sitting here, unable to sleep, with no copes, no one to talk to, and no gf to sext or sleep with + i am cold as fuck and sick. Just fucking kill me already lol.

In college this happens to me all the time. The only time of day that I genuinely enjoy is when I sleep and even that gets taken from me fml

And its just miserable.

Accept how you feel and distract yourself. Listen to some low volume music… um… aim for a reverie instead of sleep… try to read a book… eat a snack… :bigbrain:

you should get a gf

This is why I force myself to take my sedatives near 8:00 PM on a daily basis.

That’s basically my life.

Sleeping is a shit tier cope

Not sleeping at all is god tier cope tbh the only problem is when you have to wageslave maXx the next day

Sleeping is a shit tier cope

Not sleeping at all is god tier cope tbh the only problem is when you have to wageslave maXx the next day
Sleep is literally the best cope ever :feelsjuice:

Thats funny because my headphones broke a couple days ago :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

Cant afford
Lie down and start from 8, count all the way down to 0 then repeat it then start it from 7. Do it until you fall asleep

Sleep is literally the best cope ever :feelsjuice:
Sleep is highly addicctive and you can't do two things if you're sleeping it takes all your energy

It's because you are misogynist and don't shower :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

hermit cope

@WØLF what do i do? :feelsrope:

other than stores, i haven’t had a real conversation with someone since march 2020

Bro I know you have a social circle or at least friends that you hang out with. You’re not completely alone like me. I haven’t had a conversation with someone since middle school. The vast majority of people who claim they have no friends are liars but I’m not

You’re better off than a lot of people here tbh
(only notification i get is from autists here like @trying to solve my maths homework ).
qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

Bro I know you have a social circle or at least friends that you hang out with. You’re not completely alone like me. I haven’t had a conversation with someone since middle school. The vast majority of people who claim they have no friends are liars but I’m not
They are not people you would want to hangout with ngl, trust me. :feelsjuice:

Your social circle is full of low inhib dark triad thugmaxxed moggers :chad:
I know a 16 year old who likes to hang puppies :feelsjuice:. He also disemboweled them after they died. :feelsjuice: nigga legit looks like Jimmy Hopkins :feelsjuice:

I know a 16 year old who likes to hang puppies :feelsjuice:. He also disemboweled them after they died. :feelsjuice: nigga legit looks like Jimmy Hopkins :feelsjuice:
Call @shii410 he’s crying

This the type of guy that makes females think “I can fix him” and want him to hit her and choke her and spank her in bed

This the type of guy that makes females think “I can fix him” and want him to hit her and choke her and spank her in bed
No he is an ugly shortcel. Probably the reason why he went crazy :feelsjuice:

Sometimes I look at mandelbrot zooms and kaleidoscopes on yt. Just stare into the center for hours.

You’re better off than a lot of people here tbh

qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no
c'mon nigga, you studied with 3 girls in the morning :feelskek:

it was a thread where he mentioned studying with 3 girls in the morning. it was deleted by AmIjustDreaming.

he truly has a better social circle than most of us :feelsrope:

Woman are a whole Other Retard

Just hang / kill pet animals Theory"