Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man hanged himself because he was too short -- was it over for him?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
What do you think? I think he looked like a Mini-Chad and mogged me.
Manlet

It’s women’s fault.

Mogs me, probably deeper issues than just his height tbh. I’m surprised the suicide rate for males isn’t higher, we are all eating shit sandwiches compared to women in the 21st century.

At least he reproduced. Most other 5'7 manlets with average to below average face end up being KHHV for life.

I like how they say "despite the fact that he's 5'7"

"WAIT GUYZ. DONT DO IT. 5'7 IS TALL!!! YOURE HOT. DONT HANG YURSELFS WE NEED YOU JESTERS FOR COMEDIC RELIEF"

“Childhood issues over height”

yeah right..as if high school ever ends lmao. people pretend like we grow up and mature and leave “childish” things behind.

I don’t doubt his childhood sucked due to height and that a severe affect on him. The child is the father of the man. But I doubt its limited to just childhood issues. Being 5’7” in any western country in the 21st century is extraordinarily Brutal. Living manlets are warriors in my book.

Napoleon was 5'7 and everyone in Britain absolutely height-shamed him,and that's 200 years ago.

I cant imagine how hard it is for manlets in Britain in the current era,especially if said manlets are just glorified television jester and not a warlord like Napoleon

As a 5'7 badchildhoodexperiencecel,I can understand him

anything under 6'3 in 2019 = too short

He bred. And his son will probably be shorter than him, and also rope. Self fulfilling prophecy

no man the guy was married

5'10 is really the cutoff point.
you will never be viewed as a man if you are below this point.

Damn... Even Chadlite has it bad... Its over

I think it's a cover up for finding out how child Was not his

Lol personal trainer. Hell teach us how to rope properly

Final straw on why I won't set foot in the West. That guy still heightmogs me while facemogging me to hell and back

Mogs me and was an idiot, if he really hated it that much he should’ve moved to South America.

He was blackpilled and couldn't take being looked down on anymore.

Proves again that gymcelling is useless

He was white, thats +10 inches in womens eyes, so he was 6' 5'' in their eyes, he made a horrible mistake JFL

Napoleon was 5'7 and everyone in Britain absolutely height-shamed him,and that's 200 years ago.

I cant imagine how hard it is for manlets in Britain in the current era,especially if said manlets are just glorified television jester and not a warlord like Napoleon
5'7 has always been the "Official Manlet cutoff height", and they are like the King of the Manlets.
but now I found out it was Napoleon's height? It all starts to make sense.

mogs me in face and height .

The best thing to do if you're 5'7 is to become a pirate and kill tall white men when you board their ships.

How did he reach the ceiling to tie the rope?

"despite the fact that he was 5ft 7in" the article says. As if to say "That's a perfectly fine height! What could've possessed him???"

I think what it was was, 5 foot 7 might be okay in Normieland, but when you step into the world of sexy television casting, you notice that "okay" isn't actually that remarkable. 5 foot 7 is okay in Normieland, but on "The Project" he might've been portrayed as the Funny Short Guy. And he didn't wanna be the Funny Short Guy. In fact, as a trainer he probably thought he was pretty remarkable until he left Normieland and saw all the beauty going on on The Project. You don't rope unless your whole worldview comes crumbling down, and that's probably what happened. He was probably like "Oh no, everything I thought I was is a lie, I have nothing now..."

guys only want 1 thing and its fucking disgusting :feelsugh:

Mogs me. Looks like the Wahlberg clan, similar height, build and face.

5'7 has always been the "Official Manlet cutoff height", and they are like the King of the Manlets.
but now I found out it was Napoleon's height? It all starts to make sense.
Napoleon wasn't short...

Napoleon wasn't short...

5'7 is flat out short for a white male. Even back in the 80's tom cruise was the subject of mockery. I think the "Cruise effect" had a bit part in what now defines a short guy because he lied for years saying he was 5'9. Then 5'9 became short.

5'7 and a Chad tier face. He could have made it. No need to kill himself.

5'7 is flat out short for a white male. Even back in the 80's tom cruise was the subject of mockery. I think the "Cruise effect" had a bit part in what now defines a short guy because he lied for years saying he was 5'9. Then 5'9 became short.
Napoleon didn't live in the 80's JFL.
Napoleon was a man of average height in his time period. The whole thing about him being short was just british war Propaganda

probably deeper issues than just his height tbh

It's over for chadlets.

Wow if this guy killed himself because he was 5'7 even though he had a chad face then it's 200% over for me

I like how they say "despite the fact that he's 5'7"

"WAIT GUYZ. DONT DO IT. 5'7 IS TALL!!! YOURE HOT. DONT HANG YURSELFS WE NEED YOU JESTERS FOR COMEDIC RELIEF"
DON'T DO IT! WE NEED YOUR SHEKELZ.

Attachments

• Shlomo Shekelstein.png
    Shlomo Shekelstein.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 39
He was good, and 1 inch taller than me

Thin-skinned mini-Chadlite didn't get what he want but still managed to get 100x more than we will ever get, no sympathy from me tbh

That's chadlite tier if he was a little taller. Still high tier normie