Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man gushes how amazing it is to be with an attractive women. Reddit foids seethe with rage and jealousy

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Chad living the good life

roasties seethe and ragie, mang :feelsdevil:

He's Stacy-only now.

IM CURRENTLY FLYING A MIG-21 BIS WITH A FUCKING NUCLEAR BOMB READY TO DROP ON REDDIT HQ

IM CURRENTLY FLYING A MIG-21 BIS WITH A FUCKING NUCLEAR BOMB READY TO DROP ON REDDIT HQ
Good luck trying not to get an STD in San Francisco

Good luck trying not to get an STD in San Francisco
WHAT???? I'M THE BOMB I'M GONNA CRASH THERE MYSELF AND TAKE THOSE FUCKS WITH ME TO HELL

WHAT???? I'M THE BOMB I'M GONNA CRASH THERE MYSELF AND TAKE THOSE FUCKS WITH ME TO HELL
Based, I'm also going to hell so I can teach Hitler to speak english

Rosties feel like they are the only ones entitled to standards and preferences, not men. Fuck those entitled sacks of shit hoes.

Rosties feel like they are the only ones entitled to standards and preferences, not men. Fuck those entitled sacks of shit hoes.
those bitches would be celebrating a women saying the same thing OP did

those bitches would be celebrating a women saying the same thing OP did
Yes, they would be saying stuff like "you go girl" and "slay queen". But god forbid a guy saying he's having a good time with a young attractive thin foid.

Dude is probably a humble giga Chad who literally does not realize how good he really looks to of been able to acquire her.

Reminds me I did have such a bro back in high school, who was a jock named Kevin, who seemed that exact way ie aloof and unaware of how attractive he likely was to women.

He was I think literally a high school football player with a square jaw, clean shaven face, hunter eyes and he had brightly colored eyes that were perhaps dazzlingly blue or green and a decently muscled up frame but not bodybuilder tier or anything. Perhaps more Spartan 300 movie esque or almost thereabouts.

Kevin is not to be confused with my giga Chad childhood best friend as they are two different people and my giga Chad childhood best friend had practically no obvious doubts about his attraction levels towards women once his chadliness for lack of a better term got going and he had nonstop bitches persuing him.

Last edited:
Men should be hypergamous as foids, then roasty landwhales and reddit abominations would have zero options.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/zcc9dt/dating_an_extremely_attractive_woman_for_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
the comments are so hilarious. Filled to the brim with angry Reddit roasties enraged that a man has the audacity to enjoy being with and fucking an attractive girl. They call him a shallow asshole and how he’ll be single in a few months meanwhile this dude is in heaven being with a girl if his dreams :feelshaha:

What's funnier is that roasties get angry when you call them shallow. If this was a roastie fucking Chad they'd defend her. They wish it was an average man talking about fucking a fat lanwhale.

As if I needed more reasons to hate reddit.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/zcc9dt/dating_an_extremely_attractive_woman_for_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
the comments are so hilarious. Filled to the brim with angry Reddit roasties enraged that a man has the audacity to enjoy being with and fucking an attractive girl. They call him a shallow asshole and how he’ll be single in a few months meanwhile this dude is in heaven being with a girl if his dreams :feelshaha:

Meanwhile foid in comments said she'll never settle for an ugly man and everyone claps. Really the thing is foids can be as shallow as they want.

Attachments

• Picsart_22-12-05_14-06-05-310.jpg
    Picsart_22-12-05_14-06-05-310.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 52
Only whores feelings are valued
Only whore orgasm is valued
Only whore safety is valued

She’s probably not even that attractive. Probably just skinny which Reddit soys immediately think is 10/10

Redditors are just so fucking weird. Good for the guy.

Meanwhile foid in comments said she'll never settle for an ugly man and everyone claps. Really the thing is foids can be as shallow as they want.
Fucking simps.

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
SHUT THE FUCK UP UGLY NIGGER BITCH

I am happy for the guy. And jealous.
Anyway, fat and ugly foids want men to think that they are just as worthwhile as models. They get angry at the slightest hint that they are not.
Instead of exercising and dieting, they spend vast amounts of time trying to convince men that they are already attractive.

If men had standards, letalone preferences there would be 100s of millions of actual femcels worldwide. :feelswhat:

If men had standards, letalone preferences there would be 100s of millions of actual femcels worldwide. :feelswhat:
That's what we need so rosties can feel the burn of inceldom, instead of them being dumb chad chasing hoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back